Bongos_CastBar - A casting bar replacement. Colors the bar based on if the spell being cast is helpful, harmful or neutral. Also includes a timer.
Bongos_RollBar - Makes the dialogs that pop up when rolling on items movable.
Bongos_Stats - A movable framerate, latency, and addon memory usage indicator.
Bongos_XP -A movable experience/reputation bar.
Bongos_Options - A load on demand options menu.
Every bar can be moved, hidden, and have its scale and opacity altered
Sticky bars - Each bar can be anchored to any other bar
120 action buttons, which can be setup in any number of bars
Customizable stance transitions and state visibility for each action bar
Buff and debuff highlighting on action buttons
* Fixed a petbar error
* Updated keybound
* Corrected zip file structure
* Removed an erroneous debug print
* Switched to using LibKeyBound instead of KeyBound
* Added jailborc's XP bar modifications
* Fixed errors with the class bar under the case of a class with no classbar skills.
* Fixed a bug causing my upgrade code not to run. If you're upgrading from 1.0 to 1.1, please make sure you've set a bar as the possess bar
* Fixed typo
* The possess bar will now default to the pet bar if no action bar has been set to act as it
* You can now only have one possess bar at a time
* Bongos now fires two Ace3 messages: BONGOS_LOCK_ENABLE and BONGOS_LOCK_DISABLE
* Fixed some grammar issues
* Fixed a bug causing disabling sticky bars causing bars to move out of place
* Fixed bug causing bindings to clear on a new version update
* Fixed a bug causing bindings to not disable properly when removing a button or loading a profile
* Added an option to show tooltips only in combat
* Slightly tweaked the interface options menu
* Added an option to make the pet bar act as the possess bar
* Made the binding and config mode dialogs movable
* Fixed a bug for new users
* Added a Page slider to each stance menu, tried to make the bar creation help more informative/noticeable.
* Replaced the term Action Set with paging, and altered all of the stance sliders to say Page X instead of simply X
* Differentiated Page 1 from the default state of do nothing, called Disabled.
* Changed the format used for creating the right click menu for action bars to be table driven. Take a look at Bongos_AB/actionBarConfig.lua if you wanna edit it.