|Go to Page...|
Simple class colorizer
Adds class colors and level information (colored by difficulty) to the character names in the chat and battleground score frames. Level information is not displayed by default.
Configurable by editing the .lua file.
- Works with WotLK / 3.0.2 and colorizes the Death Knight class
- Fixed an issue with other chat addons already removing the name delimiters.
- New version number scheme (again)
- Make sure the player names are not set to nil before using them.
- Use the original class name in cases where Babble-Class doesn't recognize it
- Uses Babble-Class-3.0, should work with all locales now.
- Initial version