Lightweight addon that displays a tooltip containing some statistics about your XP gains, like how much XP you have gained from kills, how long before the next level is reached at the current rate, etc.
Needs to be attached to a visible frame, by default it's attached to the MiniMapTracking frame.
Configurable by editing the .lua file.
- Fix an issue where the addon wouldn't work for players >= 70
- Works with WotLK / 3.0.2
- New version number scheme (again)
- Make it possible to pause / resume using slash commands, i.e
/ns toggle (toggles between paused and resumed)
/ns or /nstats recognized as slash commands
auto-resumes by default when gaining more XP, this is configurable
- Shows the xp gain for the last kill, and how many such kills it would take to level
- Properly clears the texts when resetting the session
- Shows rested XP
- Shows percentages for remaining, gained and per hour XP