Download
(350 Kb)
Download
Updated: 01-28-11 09:18 AM
Pictures
File Info
Updated:01-28-11 09:18 AM
Created:unknown
Downloads:21,001
Favorites:67
MD5:
Bongos Cornucopia  Popular! (More than 5000 hits)
Version: Cornucopia 0.14
by: jaliborc [More]
Introduction

Bongos Cornucopia is the successor of Bongos Skinned Map. It adds many extra Bongos bars to your interface. Some bars are really simple, others are highly customizable.
Hardcore users may be glad to know that, besides Bongos Cornucopia being divided into several addons, most of them are modular.
Please always use the newest Bongos 3 version to prevent bugs!


Included Addons
  • Bongos Durability: A movable and customizable armor durability bar
  • Bongos Clock: A simple and movable clock
  • Bongos Coords: Movable coordinates system
  • Bongos Minimap: An highly customizable minimap
  • Bongos PvP: BG and Capture bars
  • Bongos Quests: Movable and customizable quest watch and timer bars with quest levels and other features
  • Bongos Reputation: A separated reputation bar
  • Bongos Tooltip: A simple movable tooltip
  • Bongos ZoneMap: Makes the zone map movable as a Bongos bar

Bug Reports

Read this FAQ before reporting bugs!
When reporting bugs, please mention witch WoW, Bongos and Bongos Cornucopia version you are using and witch addons you have enabled. Don't forget to describe exactly what you are experiencing and to report the bug at my portal.


Advanced Features

Addon developers and art creators may benefit from some advanced features that Bongos3 Minimap provides. Read this page for more information.
Beta 9c
  • Minimap: Fixed the north tag hiding bug
  • Reputation: Updated to Bongos 1.3

Beta 9b
  • Minimap: Fixed the click and mouse-wheel bug
  • Quests: fixed a bug causing completed quests in the Tracker to not hide when enabling the "Hide Completed Quests" option for the first time
  • ZoneMap: No longer forces the Blizzard BattlefieldMinimap addon to load (that is load-on-demand)

Beta 9
  • Added: Reputation, ZoneMap
  • Quests: Fixed a bug causing Quest Tracker to grow too much when a quest is added or removed not by Blizzard interface
  • Quests: Special quests without a 'real' level (seasonal, for example) won't show it anymore
  • Quests: Changed how the Tracker detects when a quest is completed, that now should e totally "bug proof"
  • Quests: Quest Levels are also added to quest links tootlip
  • Minimap: Removed the ability to toogle the zone map by right-clicking in the world map button (included in ZoneMap now)
  • Coords: Now updates in 4 new events
    1. When the player changes zone (usefull when using portals)
    2. When the player loses control of his character (afflicted by fear, using a taxi,...)
    3. When the player starts following another player
    4. When the player configures the coords bar
  • Tootlip: Now will also take into count the size of the unit health bar
  • Note: the Reputation bar may have some bugs because it was made to work with the Bongos XP development version

Beta 8
  • Minimap, Quests and PvP: Placed the modules into folders to be more intuitive
  • Minimap: Borders/Shapes lists are now sorted by alphabetic order
  • Minimap: Added many new skins (thanks Nandini)
  • Minimap: Added option to set border color and alpha (with a modern color picker)
  • Minimap: Removed option to toggle the border (no longer necessary)
  • Minimap: Fixed simple bug causing north tag to not be properly toggled
  • Durability: Now also uses AutoBongos lib
  • PvP: Added option to display BG bar in one line
  • Clock and Coords: Improved common code
  • Coords: Added options to configure the coordinates format
  • Coords: Now only updates the coordinates when you move your character
  • New Bar: Tooltip


Beta 7
  • Minimap: fixed a bug causing the bongos button to be behind the minimap bar
  • Quests and PvP: now use AutoBongos lib to share code
  • Quests, PvP and Durability: Changed how these bars update their size to take advantage of AceEvent lib (doesn't work with Bongos beta versions)
  • Quests, PvP and Durability: Changed how these bars take control of their frames to avoid interference with other mods
  • Quests: Improved the completed quests tracking system
  • PvP: fixed a bug causing the BG bar to not be correctly sized in arenas

Beta 6
  • Minimap: fixed the menu lists bug
  • All: changed default positions

Beta 5
  • Minimap: fixed a bug causing minimap to overlap some buttons and bars
  • Minimap: totally rewrote buttons hide/show code, for a much better performance
  • Minimap: changed the text displayed in the "Shapes" tab
  • Zone: now the bar width shorts when the border is hidden
Archived Files (6)
File Name
Version
Size
Author
Date
Cornucopia 0.13
350kB
jaliborc
01-20-11 01:34 PM
Cornucopia 0.12
349kB
jaliborc
01-15-11 05:32 AM
Cornucopia 0.11
354kB
jaliborc
01-08-11 06:13 AM
Cornucopia 0.10
355kB
jaliborc
01-06-11 02:56 PM
Cornucopia 0.9
355kB
jaliborc
01-05-11 10:50 AM
Beta 9c
285kB
jaliborc
05-29-08 04:43 PM


Post A Reply Comment Options
Unread 04-19-08, 03:06 PM  
Iorkca
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 4
Uploads: 0
I am having a weird problem. On my 3 main characters that i play my Zone box is gone. I checked and it is visible it just wont show up. I had this problem before with bongos2 but all i had to do was load another profile then load my profile for the character i was using and the zone info would come back. I am posting this here cause i am using Cornucopia and am thinking it might be related to this but am not sure. When i log into my bank character the Zone info is there. Any ideas would be appreciated.
Iorkca is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-08, 04:48 AM  
jaliborc
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
 
jaliborc's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 189
File comments: 325
Uploads: 20
Originally posted by Iorkca
I am having a weird problem. On my 3 main characters that i play my Zone box is gone. I checked and it is visible it just wont show up. I had this problem before with bongos2 but all i had to do was load another profile then load my profile for the character i was using and the zone info would come back. I am posting this here cause i am using Cornucopia and am thinking it might be related to this but am not sure. When i log into my bank character the Zone info is there. Any ideas would be appreciated.
Are you using FuBar or any simillar mod? Some time ago, a user reported the same problem and then discovered that the Zone bar was behind FuBar.
jaliborc is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-08, 06:35 AM  
Iorkca
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 4
Uploads: 0
Originally posted by jaliborc
Are you using FuBar or any simillar mod? Some time ago, a user reported the same problem and then discovered that the Zone bar was behind FuBar.
I do have fubar so i went and moved the Zone bar to the middle of the screen and relogged and still same problem. I am at a loss i have no clue why it works for some of my chars but not for all.
Iorkca is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-08, 12:17 PM  
jaliborc
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
 
jaliborc's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 189
File comments: 325
Uploads: 20
Originally posted by Iorkca
I do have fubar so i went and moved the Zone bar to the middle of the screen and relogged and still same problem. I am at a loss i have no clue why it works for some of my chars but not for all.
That's weird! Are you using any minimap-related mod besides Bongos Minimap? If not, then I think that the bug is related to the Bongos Core, because it handles the hiding/showing and the dragging/placing functionality. But it's a bit strange...
jaliborc is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-08, 05:23 PM  
jaliborc
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
 
jaliborc's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 189
File comments: 325
Uploads: 20
The new Beta is ready!

I'm just waiting for the new Bongos' version (comes with some minor changes in the Bongos Core) that is necessary for the new version to work properly.
jaliborc is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-08, 09:37 PM  
Luciant
A Cyclonian
 
Luciant's Avatar

Forum posts: 49
File comments: 78
Uploads: 2
coords and north

bug = the displaying (on or off) for the North indicator on minimap doesnt work, it always shows as on-- when i click it the tab it turns off but then on a reload of the ui it goes back to being on even though the check box is checked (or unchecked)

coordinates = no bugs but it would be nice if the option to display them as XX , XX instead of XX/XX would be nice.
Luciant is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 04-28-08, 11:01 AM  
jaliborc
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
 
jaliborc's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 189
File comments: 325
Uploads: 20
Re: coords and north

Originally posted by Luciant
bug = the displaying (on or off) for the North indicator on minimap doesnt work, it always shows as on-- when i click it the tab it turns off but then on a reload of the ui it goes back to being on even though the check box is checked (or unchecked)
Ok, I'm going to test the bug. Should be simple to fix

EDIT: Fixed on development version

Originally posted by Luciant
coordinates = no bugs but it would be nice if the option to display them as XX , XX instead of XX/XX would be nice.
Actually, I'm going to add an editbox to the options, so the user will be able to create his own format. I'm working also in something similar for the XP bar.
Last edited by jaliborc : 04-28-08 at 04:37 PM.
jaliborc is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-08, 10:48 AM  
erica647
A Cobalt Mageweaver
 
erica647's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 209
File comments: 213
Uploads: 4
In interface options/Visibility, the scrolling of the items in the window acts really strange. Not all selections scroll up while moving the scroll button down. I'm not sure of a better way to explain it but just watch the all and action bars option... it will never move as you scroll down. Other options will only shift their positions horizontally as lines are scrolled. I've never quite seen anything like this and not sure if it's actually a Bongos defect, Blizz bug, or something in cornucopia.
__________________
Karadra
Level 80 Human Deathknight
Silvermoon/Nerfed Guild
erica647 is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-08, 11:14 AM  
jaliborc
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
 
jaliborc's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 189
File comments: 325
Uploads: 20
Originally posted by erica647
In interface options/Visibility, the scrolling of the items in the window acts really strange. Not all selections scroll up while moving the scroll button down. I'm not sure of a better way to explain it but just watch the all and action bars option... it will never move as you scroll down. Other options will only shift their positions horizontally as lines are scrolled. I've never quite seen anything like this and not sure if it's actually a Bongos defect, Blizz bug, or something in cornucopia.
That as totally nothing to do with Cornucopia. Please inform Tuller about your problem.


To All Users:

I noticed that the coords bars does not updates when it is configured. I already fixed the bug in the development version.
Last edited by jaliborc : 05-03-08 at 11:14 AM.
jaliborc is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-08, 12:42 PM  
Neuraxis
A Murloc Raider

Forum posts: 5
File comments: 25
Uploads: 0
Is there anything you could another box so you can scale and move the square buff/debuff box that would normally go beside the map?
Last edited by Neuraxis : 05-04-08 at 01:24 PM.
Neuraxis is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-08, 03:08 PM  
jaliborc
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
 
jaliborc's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 189
File comments: 325
Uploads: 20
Originally posted by Neuraxis
Is there anything you could another box so you can scale and move the square buff/debuff box that would normally go beside the map?
The creation of a buff and a debuff bar was already requested at my portal some time ago and it's a feature I plan to add in the future.
jaliborc is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-08, 03:26 PM  
Neuraxis
A Murloc Raider

Forum posts: 5
File comments: 25
Uploads: 0
Originally posted by jaliborc
The creation of a buff and a debuff bar was already requested at my portal some time ago and it's a feature I plan to add in the future.
Excellent! Thanks for the quick response!
Neuraxis is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-08, 09:11 AM  
jaliborc
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
 
jaliborc's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 189
File comments: 325
Uploads: 20
Originally posted by Neuraxis
Excellent! Thanks for the quick response!
You're welcome.

P.S: To avoid repetition of requests, I posted at my portal some ideas I have for the future versions. Feel free to give your opinion!
Last edited by jaliborc : 05-06-08 at 09:11 AM.
jaliborc is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-08, 12:03 PM  
jaliborc
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
 
jaliborc's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 189
File comments: 325
Uploads: 20
Tracking Dots

Users should read this message:

I've been thinking about adding a feature to Bongos Minimap: tracking dots skins. Users that have tried Chinchilla should already have seen this.
To decide, I created a poll here and I ask every Cornucopia user to vote.

Good playing!
jaliborc is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-08, 08:49 PM  
erica647
A Cobalt Mageweaver
 
erica647's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 209
File comments: 213
Uploads: 4
Re: Tracking Dots

Originally posted by jaliborc
Users should read this message:

I've been thinking about adding a feature to Bongos Minimap: tracking dots skins. Users that have tried Chinchilla should already have seen this.
To decide, I created a poll here and I ask every Cornucopia user to vote.

Good playing!
I just voted on your post but I also wanted to say here that I love the Chinchilla tracking dots and would love to see it added to Cornucopia!
__________________
Karadra
Level 80 Human Deathknight
Silvermoon/Nerfed Guild
erica647 is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Post A Reply



Category Jump:

Support AddOn Development!

You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.