AzCrit - A Highscore Recording Addon
This addon records the top hits you have made with your abilities. The special thing about this one is how it always tries to gather the unit of the target,
this is done to get info such as the level and class of who you set the record on. Because of this, it might use a little more resources than other crit mods.
Records are put into 3 categories, player records, npc records, and records where the target were unable to be determined.
The reason I have done this is because I always hated how my "real" records, those I set in PvE encounter got erased when I had berserker buff on in battlegrounds.
Slash command is "/azc".
Mostly a Test
I never really meant to release this addon, but seeing how many similar addons broke in 2.4 with the new combat system, some people might find this usefull. So let me know what you think of this one.
AzCrit Changes | 2008 Oct 19
- Changed the TOC version to 30000 for the Wrath of the Lich King patch.
- Whenever you are not in control of your character, such as mind control, fear, stun. It no longer checks data for new records. This is done to protect the data against tainting from the usual mind control abilities which also boosts your damage. I am aware that this change might hurt DoT classes, because their dots could still set new records while feared or stunned for example.
- Fixed how patch 3.0 of WoW added a new parameter on "DAMAGE" suffixes, thus pushing all following parameters, this caused damage to be recorded incorrect.
- You can now scroll down the list again, the WotLK patch changed this.
- Now records damage shields such as "Retribution Aura" or "Thorns".