CooldownToGo displays the cooldown on the last action/spell/item you tried to use (and failed due to it being on cooldown). The display consists of the icon of the action and a countdown showing the cooldown time remaining. The display fades after a configurable period, and it pops up again when the cooldown is (almost) finished.
Open the config GUI.
Toggle the locked state of display frame.
While unlocked, you can drag it to a position you like with the left mouse button and open its config menu by right-clicking on the frame. The frame doesn't fade out in this state!
While it is locked, you can click-thru the display.
Sets how long the display should be held on the screen. After this time elapses, the display begins to fade.
Sets how fast the display should fade.
Set how early the display should re-pop before the cooldown is finished.
Set a delay after the ability activation before the cooldown display is not activated (usefule for button-smashers)
Set the color of the display text.
Set the font of the display text. If you don't have SharedMedia installed, you can only "choose" the default font.
Set the outline style for the font of the display text.
Sets the font size of the display text.
Set the frame strata of the display frame.
/cdtg ignore <spell link, item link or petbar:index>
Add the spell/item/petbar slot to the ignore list.
/cdtg remove <spell link, item link or petbar:index>
Remove the spell/item/petbar slot from the ignore list.
After installing, CooldownToGo will be enabled by default, and unlocked, so you'll see a semi-transparent rectangle in the center of your UI that you can drag to a position you like. After finding a good place for it you should lock the frame with /cdtg locked, so that it won't eat your mouse clicks (note: the display won't fade if the frame is not locked).
- added CONFIGMODE (OneButtonConfig) support
- added option to play a sound when the cooldown is nearly expired.
- hide tooltip while dragging the frame
- TOC bump
- Allow bigger font selection
- Allow alpha setting for the display
- Localization cleanup
- simplified the gracePeriod implementation
- added grace period setting
- fixed spells that replace lower ranks (rogues/warriors)
- increased update frequency to 25FPS while fading for smoother effect
- fixed petbar ignore texts
- minor optimization in OnUpdate
- fixed rank normalization (racials were broken, and possibly others in non-english locales)
- fixed an issue with mounts summoned from an action bar
- fixed an issue with spell rank normalization and invalid spell/item names in /cast macros
- added options to ignore abilities
- added LibDataBroker support, minimap icon support (if LibDBIcon is present)
- fixed for WoW patch 3.0.2
- fixed a (mostly theoretical) issue with font setting
- fixed a problem with the profile management functions
- fixed some weird behaviour when the settings were changed during an active cooldown
- register "/cooldowntogo" slash command along with "/cdtg"
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com