- Cleaned up code a little bit.
- Should now switch to Instance Arrows when entering a instance.
- Updated Libs.
- Should now work with Wrath of the Lich King, and should also work with the current version of WoW.
- Everything should now say AmmoSwap2.
- Updated Libs.
- New Slash Commands.
- Constant Update is now auto turned on.
- Full Zul'Aman support is now in. Please let me know if it works or not.
- Startup message has been added. It explains the /commands.
- Had to downgrade, I have to figure out the bug in the latest version.
- Now Works.
- Updated 2.4.1 =)
- Should now have support for Zul'Aman. If there is anything
missing. Let me know =)
- Fixed it not loading. Sorry about that. =)
- Zip now contains the right files. Last update today. I promise! =)
- added "constant update" option that will check ammo every second to see if its correct instead of when switching targets. (DEFAULTS TO OFF) *KayossZero request*
- should equip the correct projectile when you switch weapons instead of waiting for a target.
- no longer auto disables for WARRIORS and ROGUES.
- "backup" PvP ammo will use PvE ammo if Boss and PvP are the same. if PvP and PvE are the same it will use Boss ammo as backup. (before it always used Boss ammo)
- nether spike ammo will only equip if your current weapon is a bow/xbow (piror, it would have tried if you had a gun equiped)
- oops, forgot to include a couple libs
- bullets option added
- fubar-plugin added (allows easier editing.. i got tired of typing /as arrows boss itemName over and over :P)
- if you run out of a selected ammo WHILE shooting it will try to use the next available ammo. (ie: run out of BOSS ammo while fighting a boss, it will try to use PVE ammo)
- addon will select ammo to use based on your weapon type. (as long as youve entered the ammo names into the addons options)
- possible bug with 'IsEquippedItem' fixed.