What It Does
UnitFrameBuffs enhances the default blizzard target, pet, party and party pet unit frames by showing unlimited buffs and debuffs.
- Utilizes Portfolio to add options to the blizzard ui options panel.
- Target buffs/debuffs extended to unlimited, wrapped at 10, first row wrapped short, 2 rows wrapped shorter if target of target is shown
- Pet buffs/debuffs wrap at 8 so as not to overlap the target buffs
- Optional green borders added to all buffs
- All debuffs have cooldown spinners
- Fixed target casting bar distortion
- fixes and .ToC update for WoW 3.3
- Fixed cooldowns on the first 4 party debuffs
- Fixed large target buffs/debuffs cast by the player/pet/vehicle
- Added drawEdges to the small buff/debuff cooldowns
- Fixed cooldown errors
- Fixed Pet Buffs/Debuffs
- Added Debuff cooldown spinners
- Known Bugs:
-- Party Pet position is being overridden by new blizzard code. Still need to find a way to disable it without tainting things.
-- Target buff size is a little unpredictable and sometimes the border looks too big because the buff texture didn't resize properly.
- 3.1 fixes
- Fixed castable/dispellable party buff options
- Fixed a debuff tooltip bug
- Fixed a cooldown timer bug
-Fixed pet buff error
-Fixed Target buff wrapping to wrap at 10 instead of 9
-Fixed some tainting
-Fixed a bunch of target wrapping bugs
- Compatibility update for WoW 3.0
- Updated to use Portfolio v0.6 (included)