Uploading this on request from a random forum alt. So it probably won't be updated very often, if at all.
99% of the AddOns in this UI have no in-game configuration and must be edited directly through the Lua.
Things you'll need to change first:
oBindings: Interface\Addons\oBindings\custom.lua (use the ones I already have as a reference)
m| = new macro (enter macro text)
s| = spell (enter spell name)
M| = existing macro (enter macro name)
i| = item (enter item name)
c| = command (complicated, wouldn't try this if I were you)
gTweaks: Hides MainMenuBar, gives buffs their skins, changes Aura duration and count fonts, movable bags, hides the filter bar on the Combat Log, Unlock button on Trade Frame (rogues only), OpenAllBags at Mailbox, Bank and Merchant. If you want to change any of these things, that's where you need to go.
Things to look for that aren't obvious:
Double click the blue panel at the bottom of the screen to enlarge your ChatFrames (NOTE: You can't do this in combat!)
To apply temp enchants (poisons, oils, etc.), simply hold ALT, mouseover the item in your bag then left (MH) or right (OH) click the item to apply it
/frame to print the name of the frame your mouse is hovering over. /rl to ReloadUI.
If you are not a developer:
Do not load DevTools
These lists will grow as I spontaneously remember more crap.
The newest version is set up for a 1024x768 resolution monitor (I had to switch) See the Change Log on things you might want to change if you use a different resolution.
- Added raid frames
- I'm using a 1024x768 resolution now (yuck, I know) so a lot of stuff changed to scale everything down, so depending on your resolution you'll probably have to fiddle with some things (just search for :SetScale( in oUF_Lighterfluid/layout.lua, gTweaks/core.lua and change some of the font sizes in Fane, gTweaks, gDPS, gPeen and LynStats
- Changed gPeen and gDPS to be slightly more efficient and to work better with LynStats
- Lots of oUF changes
Party frames work
Buff & debuff outlines work
Focus & Target frames moved
- NOTE: I still have no clue how the DruidMana, pet frames or raid frames works, so these will probably not work or act real funny. (I'll join some BGs to work on the raid frames)
- NinjaYell was recoded to be more efficient (memory usage practically cut in half, yay!)
- Added alot of crap to gTweaks. The Unlock button for Rogues is now included in there (this may act weird, haven't gotten to really test it out yet), movable bags and OpenAllBags events are in there as well now too.
- Fixed a few of addons that were broken.