Smooth Quest is an addon that modifies the Blizzard Questing interface:
- Adds gradient coloring of objectives red -> green in the blizzard quest tracker
- Adds level and difficulty coloring to the quest tracker and quest log
- Adds quest progress sounds:
'More Work?' if you have more objectives to complete
'Jobs done!' if your quest is complete
- Adds output selection and gradient coloring for quest completion and objective completion messages through Sink-2.0
- Colorizes item and unit tooltip quest info
You can select the output options via /sq /sqmoothquest or the blizzard interface options addons panel.
This addon is not complete yet. Options need to be added for the various functionalities, as well as handling of quest links in chat.
- 4.0 compatible release
- toc update *sigh*
- 3.2 questlog compatible
- fix bug with sounds playing upon login
- fix bug with more than one questlink in one chatline
- Quest Chat Links support added
- Color reputation quests properly
- colorize item and unit tooltip info
- more reliable hooking for the watchframe using an environment proxy, thanks haste.
- 3.1 compatible
- WotLK compat fixes
- Fix cleaning of temp tables, this should fix errors when one mob is needed for 2 quests
- Fix pattern matching for the german locale, this fixes the line 247 error.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com