BuffEnough is a personal buff monitor that answers the simple question 'Am I buff enough?' If you're like me, when a raid leader does a ready check, you go through a mental checklist as you look over your buffs and gear, to make sure that you really are ready. Did I remember to do my own buff, do I have all pally blessings, do I have the correct pet out, am I still flasked/elixired, is my durability okay, did I forget to take off my riding crop, etc, etc. This is what BuffEnough does for you. It scans the raid to figure out what you should have, and then scans your buffs and gear to figure out what you do have. If the box is green, the answer is 'yes', you're buff enough. If the box is red or yellow, then you're still missing something and hovering your mouse over the box will tell you what it is in the tooltip.
/be or /buffenough - brings up the command line list
/be config - brings up the config UI (can also be accessed by Blizzard's interface options)
- Fixed issue with Dalaran Brilliance not working.
- Added Soul Link to warlock buff list.
- Don't ask for thrown weapon poison for rogues with 3/3 in Vile Poisons.
- Dark intent is annoying. Only tracking it while in a party.
- Track thrown weapon buffs for rogues.
- Removed handling of the 'shattrah' flasks - two expansions away is far enough. :)
- Removed Dark Intent tracking on pet when solo since it keeps falling off.
- Fixed Dark Intent tracking to only count for self cast buff (in case another caster buffs you with it).
- Add Commanding Shout as valid health buff (it overrides imp buff) and added the fort and drums of wild scrolls as valid health/4% buffs.
- Added Flask of Enhancement support - it counts as a flask even though it's more a 'profession parity' ability.
- Added support for Dark Intent for Warlocks (since I kept forgetting it!)
- Seems like I forgot to fix up warriors. Fixed now.
- Added check for missing DK presence and moonkin forms.
- Added support for pet buffs - Fel Intelligence, Blood Pack, Qiraji Fortitude and Embrace of the Shale Spider.
- Added some more non-approved items (Christmas outfits, cooking hat, fishing hats).
- Fixed issue preventing the display from being resized.
Many 4.0 related updates. Most notably:
- Removed special Blessings handling (they are now ordinary raid wide buffs)
- Fixed MotW/BoK handling.
- Removed lots of non-existing buffs.
- Added Shadowform and Aspect of the Fox support.
- And more.
- added ruRU translation
- fix the LDB type field
- fix a few blessing priorities
- clean up some unused locales
- clean up some debugging
- expect BoK from all pallies
- expect PoS from all priests
- change flask duration to 1 hour