Download
(6 Kb)
Download
Updated: 09-15-08 08:24 AM
Addon for:
oUF.
Pictures
File Info
Updated:09-15-08 08:24 AM
Created:unknown
Downloads:4,479
Favorites:26
MD5:
oUF DruidMana
Version: 20400.11
by: p3lim [More]
NO UPDATES FOR 3.0
Add this to your layout instead!
Code:
local function PreUpdatePower(self, event, unit)
	if(self.unit ~= 'player') then return end

	local powertype = UnitPowerType('player')
	local min = UnitPower('player', SPELL_POWER_MANA)
	local max = UnitPowerMax('player', SPELL_POWER_MANA)

	self.DruidMana:SetMinMaxValues(0, max)
	self.DruidMana:SetValue(min)

	if(min ~= max) then
		self.DruidMana.Text:SetFormattedText('%d%%', math.floor(min / max * 100))
	else
		self.DruidMana.Text:SetText()
	end

	self.DruidMana:SetAlpha((powertype ~= 0) and 1 or 0)
	self.DruidMana.Text:SetAlpha((powertype ~= 0) and 1 or 0)
end
30000.12-Beta:
- Removed LibDruidMana
- Reworked for 3.0 changes

20400.11:
- Fixed error

20400.10:
- Fixed load errors

20400.8:
- Fixed so you can use only text

20400.4:
- Fixed folder structure for *nix

20400.3:
- Initial commit
Post A Reply Comment Options
Unread 08-21-08, 06:04 PM  
Pusikas
A Murloc Raider

Forum posts: 4
File comments: 131
Uploads: 0
Is this working with oUF_p3lim from this site? Does not seem to do anything for me...
Pusikas is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-08, 03:21 AM  
p3lim
A Pyroguard Emberseer
 
p3lim's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 1230
File comments: 1182
Uploads: 25
Originally posted by Pusikas
Is this working with oUF_p3lim from this site? Does not seem to do anything for me...
oUF DruidMana works with oUF 1.0.4 and oUF P3lim r10, It will not work with oUF 1.1

I have a version ready for oUF 1.1, but im holding release until 1.1 is stable.
Last edited by p3lim : 08-22-08 at 03:21 AM.
p3lim is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-08, 09:56 AM  
Pusikas
A Murloc Raider

Forum posts: 4
File comments: 131
Uploads: 0
Originally posted by p3lim
oUF DruidMana works with oUF 1.0.4 and oUF P3lim r10, It will not work with oUF 1.1

I have a version ready for oUF 1.1, but im holding release until 1.1 is stable.
I am using the latest versions of oUF and p3lim found on wowi. 1.0.4 and r10. Druidmana simply does nothing at all for me. No error, no Manabar in bear or cat... mebbe I disabled something by accident. Will recheck this evening.

Edit: Checked it again right now. Installed latest versions of oUF_DruidMana, oUF and oUF_p3lim from this site. OptionHouse shows them all as running, BugSack shows no error. But no manabar at all in cat or bear...

Edit2: found it, I think.
changed
Code:
if(class == 'DRUID') then
to
Code:
if(pClass == 'DRUID') then
(note that I have next to now clue what the Lua code does, but I saw pClass being used a few lines farther down. the above line didn't set my computer afire, tho)
Last edited by Pusikas : 08-22-08 at 05:30 PM.
Pusikas is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-08, 05:49 PM  
p3lim
A Pyroguard Emberseer
 
p3lim's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 1230
File comments: 1182
Uploads: 25
Originally posted by Pusikas
I am using the latest versions of oUF and p3lim found on wowi. 1.0.4 and r10. Druidmana simply does nothing at all for me. No error, no Manabar in bear or cat... mebbe I disabled something by accident. Will recheck this evening.

Edit: Checked it again right now. Installed latest versions of oUF_DruidMana, oUF and oUF_p3lim from this site. OptionHouse shows them all as running, BugSack shows no error. But no manabar at all in cat or bear...

Edit2: found it, I think.
changed
Code:
if(class == 'DRUID') then
to
Code:
if(pClass == 'DRUID') then
(note that I have next to now clue what the Lua code does, but I saw pClass being used a few lines farther down. the above line didn't set my computer afire, tho)
Yep, slight mistake from my side, but what you did should be a fine fix for it, I cba updating it right now, waiting for oUF 1.1 to be released as stable.
p3lim is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-08, 10:28 AM  
yoyoo
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 2
Uploads: 0
somehow it is not working with lyn's stuffs
yoyoo is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-08, 11:28 AM  
eiszeit
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
 
eiszeit's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 140
File comments: 161
Uploads: 9
Tested it with:

oUF_Lyn - newest from wowi
oUF_DruidMana - newest from wowi
and oUF - newest from wowi

It just doesn't show anything. When I use the code you provide in the description of this plugin, it throws out an error

Code:
layout.lua:614 attempt to index field 'DruidMana' (nil value)
Dunno why it doesn't shows up anything.

Bad thing is: I am away whole saturday.. so can't fix it myself. :/
__________________
Lyn I'm a mess of unfinished thoughts
Last edited by eiszeit : 08-29-08 at 11:37 AM.
eiszeit is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-08, 01:06 PM  
p3lim
A Pyroguard Emberseer
 
p3lim's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 1230
File comments: 1182
Uploads: 25
Originally posted by eiszeit
Tested it with:

oUF_Lyn - newest from wowi
oUF_DruidMana - newest from wowi
and oUF - newest from wowi

It just doesn't show anything. When I use the code you provide in the description of this plugin, it throws out an error

Code:
layout.lua:614 attempt to index field 'DruidMana' (nil value)
Dunno why it doesn't shows up anything.

Bad thing is: I am away whole saturday.. so can't fix it myself. :/
Keep in mind that this addon is optimized for oUF v1.1, not the current stable release
p3lim is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-08, 01:31 PM  
eiszeit
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
 
eiszeit's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 140
File comments: 161
Uploads: 9
Originally posted by p3lim
Keep in mind that this addon is optimized for oUF v1.1, not the current stable release
okay, then I know why it doesnt work for me and yooyoo (or how he is called)
__________________
Lyn I'm a mess of unfinished thoughts
eiszeit is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-08, 03:11 PM  
yoyoo
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 2
Uploads: 0
Could you upload an older release please?
yoyoo is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-08, 03:44 PM  
p3lim
A Pyroguard Emberseer
 
p3lim's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 1230
File comments: 1182
Uploads: 25
Originally posted by yoyoo
Could you upload an older release please?
No, I dont have local backups of older files, try going back in the SVN changelog files to find the code you wish.
p3lim is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-08, 09:31 AM  
manix
A Murloc Raider
 
manix's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 7
File comments: 13
Uploads: 2
Just one thing - If you wonder why the hell the druid mana bar is not showing, then you have to set some texture at that line:
Code:
self.DruidMana:SetStatusBarTexture(texture)
manix is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-08, 05:10 AM  
p3lim
A Pyroguard Emberseer
 
p3lim's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 1230
File comments: 1182
Uploads: 25
Originally posted by manix
Just one thing - If you wonder why the hell the druid mana bar is not showing, then you have to set some texture at that line:
Code:
self.DruidMana:SetStatusBarTexture(texture)
Its kinda obvious, and its only used as an example.
p3lim is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-08, 02:02 AM  
Quokka
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
 
Quokka's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 196
File comments: 248
Uploads: 16
there is a error in r10

Interface\AddOns\oUF_DruidMana\oUF_DruidMana.lua:5: Attempt to find 'this' in non-table object (used '.' instead of ':' ?)
[C]: ?
[C]: in function `?'
Interface\AddOns\oUF_DruidMana\oUF_DruidMana.lua:5: in function <Interface\AddOns\oUF_DruidMana\oUF_DruidMana.lua:4>
Interface\AddOns\oUF_DruidMana\oUF_DruidMana.lua:11: in function `?'
Interface\AddOns\oUF\ouf.lua:82: in function <Interface\AddOns\oUF\ouf.lua:80>
Quokka is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-08, 08:01 AM  
p3lim
A Pyroguard Emberseer
 
p3lim's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 1230
File comments: 1182
Uploads: 25
Originally posted by Quokka
there is a error in r10

Interface\AddOns\oUF_DruidMana\oUF_DruidMana.lua:5: Attempt to find 'this' in non-table object (used '.' instead of ':' ?)
[C]: ?
[C]: in function `?'
Interface\AddOns\oUF_DruidMana\oUF_DruidMana.lua:5: in function <Interface\AddOns\oUF_DruidMana\oUF_DruidMana.lua:4>
Interface\AddOns\oUF_DruidMana\oUF_DruidMana.lua:11: in function `?'
Interface\AddOns\oUF\ouf.lua:82: in function <Interface\AddOns\oUF\ouf.lua:80>
Incoming update
p3lim is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-08, 03:26 AM  
Shirk
A Defias Bandit
 
Shirk's Avatar

Forum posts: 3
File comments: 37
Uploads: 0
Hey p3lim, ever since r11 my mana percentage text has been blacked out.
Shirk is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Post A Reply



Category Jump:

Support AddOn Development!

You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.