Download
(133 Kb)
Download
Updated: 01-02-13 09:35 PM
Compatibility:
Landfall (5.1)
Mists of Pandaria (5.0.4)
Updated:01-02-13 09:35 PM
Created:unknown
Downloads:39,234
Favorites:160
MD5:
HideBlizzard  Popular! (More than 5000 hits)
Version: 1.0.71
by: Gendr [More]
HideBlizzard
/hb, /hideblizz, /hideblizzard

Curse | Curse Forge

What does it do?
HideBlizzard will hide the following frames:

Action Bar
  • Extra Action Bar
  • Gryphons
  • HotKey
  • Macro
  • Main Menu Bar
  • Multi Cast Bar
  • Possess Bar
  • Rep Bar
  • Stance Bar
  • Vehicle Exp Bar
  • Vehicle Leave
  • Vehicle Menu Bar
  • Vehicle Seat
  • XP Bar
Buttons
  • Chat buttons
  • Minimap buttons
Pet
  • Party Pet
  • Pet Action Bar
  • Pet Cast Bar
  • Pet Frame
Player
  • Armored Man
  • Aura Frame
  • Druid Mana Bar
  • Eclipse Bar
  • Orb Frame
  • Player Cast Bar
  • Player Unit Frame
  • Power Bar
  • Shard Bar
  • Rune Frame
  • Totem Frame
Special Frames
  • Alert Frames(options for: achievement, dungeon completion, levelup, loot frame)
  • Minimap
  • Mirror Bar
  • Party/Raid(options for: party, phase, boss)
  • Tooltip
  • Messages(options for: system, info, error, zonetext,subzone)
Target
  • Combo Point Frame
  • Focus Frame
  • Target Unit Frame
Version 1.0.71
  • 5.1 Update
  • ActionBar load fixed
    additional fixes next
Optional Files (0)


Archived Files (43)
File Name
Version
Size
Author
Date
1.0.70
132kB
Gendr
09-17-12 12:28 PM
1.0.69
131kB
Gendr
08-30-12 05:34 PM
1.0.68
131kB
Gendr
08-29-12 10:04 PM
1.0.67
133kB
Gendr
08-13-12 12:24 AM
1.0.66
133kB
Gendr
08-12-12 11:59 PM
1.0.65
132kB
Gendr
03-28-11 07:21 PM
1.0.64
131kB
Gendr
02-25-11 05:18 PM
1.0.63
132kB
Gendr
02-04-11 01:14 PM
1.0.62
132kB
Gendr
01-10-11 12:37 AM
1.0.61
132kB
Gendr
01-05-11 01:25 AM
1.0.60
132kB
Gendr
12-30-10 10:47 PM
1.0.59
130kB
Gendr
10-26-10 07:59 PM
1.0.58
131kB
Gendr
08-16-10 02:29 AM
1.0.57
138kB
Gendr
07-12-10 01:11 AM
1.0.56
138kB
Gendr
07-06-10 01:53 AM
1.0.55
131kB
Gendr
12-21-09 04:32 PM
1.0.54
131kB
Gendr
10-31-09 01:48 PM
1.0.53
131kB
Gendr
10-30-09 12:05 AM
1.0.52
125kB
Gendr
10-15-09 12:55 PM
1.0.51
125kB
Gendr
09-15-09 12:58 PM
1.0.50
125kB
Gendr
09-09-09 04:43 AM
1.0.49
125kB
Gendr
09-08-09 01:01 AM
1.0.48
123kB
Gendr
08-24-09 09:09 PM
1.0.47
123kB
Gendr
08-10-09 01:55 PM
1.0.46
122kB
Gendr
08-10-09 02:31 AM
1.0.45
122kB
Gendr
07-20-09 02:40 PM
1.0.44
122kB
Gendr
07-15-09 08:36 PM
1.0.43
121kB
Gendr
06-24-09 11:50 PM
1.0.42
120kB
Gendr
06-07-09 11:30 PM
1.0.41
121kB
Gendr
06-03-09 01:10 AM
1.0.40
120kB
Gendr
05-31-09 02:28 PM
1.0.39
120kB
Gendr
05-11-09 12:04 AM
1.0.38
120kB
Gendr
05-06-09 02:54 PM
1.0.37
120kB
Gendr
05-05-09 07:48 PM
1.0.36
120kB
Gendr
05-03-09 02:43 PM
1.0.35
120kB
Gendr
04-27-09 02:25 PM
1.0.34
119kB
Gendr
04-23-09 01:50 PM
1.0.33
119kB
Gendr
04-18-09 08:46 PM
1.0.32
120kB
Gendr
04-15-09 05:53 PM
1.0.31
112kB
Gendr
04-10-09 11:36 AM
1.0.30
112kB
Gendr
04-08-09 02:11 PM
1.0.29
112kB
Gendr
04-03-09 12:33 AM
1.0.28
112kB
Gendr
03-31-09 11:46 AM


Post A Reply Comment Options
Unread 04-16-09, 05:03 PM  
Gendr
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 11
File comments: 63
Uploads: 6
Originally posted by Dogpaws
Not that WowInterface isn't a great site ... but I've been using Curse for a long time, and use their auto-updating application. Would it be possible to add this addon to Curse so that I can auto-update via their application? (At the moment, I have to manually visit this site to check for updates.) Thanks, whatever you decide.
It's on there now
Gendr is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-09, 05:31 AM  
Joeyliciouz
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 2
Uploads: 0
hello! before I begin. i wanna say this is a great addon =D , has helped keep my UI clean =D
&&

the problem, pertains to version 1.0.38.

When I attempt to "check mark" tooltips under special frames. It doesn't seem to hide.

Apparently, the previous version. 1.0.37 , did the job. hid the tooltip. && Yes I have deleted the folders that you mentioned before every update.

So, atm I will be using the older version. Until there's a fix =D
Joeyliciouz is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-09, 12:33 PM  
Gendr
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 11
File comments: 63
Uploads: 6
Originally posted by Joeyliciouz
hello! before I begin. i wanna say this is a great addon =D , has helped keep my UI clean =D
&&

the problem, pertains to version 1.0.38.

When I attempt to "check mark" tooltips under special frames. It doesn't seem to hide.

Apparently, the previous version. 1.0.37 , did the job. hid the tooltip. && Yes I have deleted the folders that you mentioned before every update.

So, atm I will be using the older version. Until there's a fix =D
Do you use TinyTip? or any other tooltip mod?
Gendr is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-08-09, 01:08 AM  
Joeyliciouz
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 2
Uploads: 0
Originally posted by Gendr
Do you use TinyTip? or any other tooltip mod?
nope =/

I just use hide blizzard =D to hide my tooltip lol .

i mean the 1.0.38 "does" hide the other ui frames. like party, etc.
just not the tooltip ><
Joeyliciouz is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-08-09, 12:31 PM  
Gendr
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 11
File comments: 63
Uploads: 6
Originally posted by Joeyliciouz
nope =/

I just use hide blizzard =D to hide my tooltip lol .

i mean the 1.0.38 "does" hide the other ui frames. like party, etc.
just not the tooltip ><
It's working fine for me. You can try doing a clean install: Delete the HideBlizzard folders and deleting the HideBlizzardDB saved variable files.
Gendr is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-09, 11:28 AM  
666th
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 3
Uploads: 0
If you could ad an option to hide the keybinding and macro text that would be awesome. <3
666th is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-09, 03:59 PM  
Gendr
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 11
File comments: 63
Uploads: 6
Originally posted by 666th
If you could ad an option to hide the keybinding and macro text that would be awesome. <3
I'll think about it
Gendr is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-09, 04:01 PM  
kevincs
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 1
Uploads: 0
Great mod, thanks so much.


Chat buttons come back whenever I chat or switch windows.

Main Menu Bar comes back after exiting a vehicle.

Is there any way to hide the Main Menu Bar, but still show the Pet Bar? This would be key for me.
kevincs is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-09, 09:50 PM  
Gendr
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 11
File comments: 63
Uploads: 6
Originally posted by kevincs
Great mod, thanks so much.


Chat buttons come back whenever I chat or switch windows.

Main Menu Bar comes back after exiting a vehicle.

Is there any way to hide the Main Menu Bar, but still show the Pet Bar? This would be key for me.
Chat Buttons and Main Menu Bar options will be fixed for the next version. As for your other request, I don't think I will do that.

Thanks for reporting.
Last edited by Gendr : 07-17-09 at 09:50 PM.
Gendr is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-09, 08:29 AM  
Bhalial
A Murloc Raider
 
Bhalial's Avatar

Forum posts: 5
File comments: 47
Uploads: 0
Does this also prevent the blizzard addons from loading? If so, it's awesome, if not, it's not for me

Sorry for not completely understanding and asking stupid questions :P Just trying to make my UI as low Memory as possible
Bhalial is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-09, 11:55 AM  
Gendr
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 11
File comments: 63
Uploads: 6
Originally posted by Bhalial
Does this also prevent the blizzard addons from loading? If so, it's awesome, if not, it's not for me

Sorry for not completely understanding and asking stupid questions :P Just trying to make my UI as low Memory as possible
No it does not..but I might be able to do this. I'll think about it.
Gendr is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-09, 04:10 AM  
volkvin
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 5
Uploads: 0
Hey! Thank You for this great addon. I have a question: is the removal of tooltips supposed to get rid of tooltip that appears when I mouse-over somebody (npc for example)? Because it certainly does not do that, at least not for me... Is there a list of addons that are incompatable with HideBlizzard?
Cheers!
volkvin is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-09, 12:29 PM  
Gendr
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 11
File comments: 63
Uploads: 6
Originally posted by volkvin
Hey! Thank You for this great addon. I have a question: is the removal of tooltips supposed to get rid of tooltip that appears when I mouse-over somebody (npc for example)? Because it certainly does not do that, at least not for me... Is there a list of addons that are incompatable with HideBlizzard?
Cheers!
Yes, it's supposed to hide the tooltip completely. What tooltip addon do you use?
Gendr is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-09, 12:44 PM  
volkvin
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 5
Uploads: 0
Erm.. I don't use any tooltip addons. Am i supposed to? o_O hate being the retard who didn't rtfm... >_< If i am supposed to use tooltip addon, what would You suggest?
volkvin is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-09, 02:22 PM  
Gendr
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 11
File comments: 63
Uploads: 6
Originally posted by volkvin
Erm.. I don't use any tooltip addons. Am i supposed to? o_O hate being the retard who didn't rtfm... >_< If i am supposed to use tooltip addon, what would You suggest?
Your running the latest version 1.0.45 correct? Also, try resetting the hideblizzard database. If that doesn't work please list the addons that you use.
Gendr is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Post A Reply



Category Jump: