You are a world explorer who tries do get the achievement of the same name? Or you just want to reveal the whole map? Then this addon may helps you. cargExplorer displays a small info text next to the WorldMap-close button which gives the percentage of your discovered areas. If you don't have all parts of the selected map discovered, the 10 zones with the most missing parts are shown in the tooltip.
Based on Achievements
While previous versions counted the map overlays to fetch the data, WotLK versions get their information from the achievements-UI.
If you don't have the achievement for the selected zone, the tooltip will give you information on which zones / areas are missing.
Due to the changes, the now obsolete Auto-Scan button was removed and you don't need to click all zones manually - It just works!
It should work properly will all map modifying addons as well as map revealing ones.
It comes also with a LibDataBroker-1.0 data object, so that you can integrate it in your favourite LDB display addon.
- Clicking on the text will open the appropriate achievements window
Configuration: No configuration
Interfaces: LibDataBroker (data source)
Version 2.1.6 r313
- cargExplorer will not execute on achievement criteria update (the 'fps-bug')
- some (very) small code tuning
Version 2.1.5 r299
- okay, now cargExplorer updates really when a zone was discovered :P
Version 2.1.4 r292
- fixed Stranglethorn Vale display
Version 2.1.3 r291
- included Crystalsong Forest
- fixed cargExplorer not updating when a zone was discovered
Version 2.1.2 r270
- tooltip now display the correct zone info
Version 2.1.1 r259
- fixed tooltip not showing up (yep, WotLK too)
- zones are now fetched through their map name (LibBabbleZone-3.0 removed)
- now provides a LDB-data source (LibDataBroker-1.1 integrated)
- fixed tooltip not showing up
- auto-scan button implemented
- Bloodmyst Isle data update (+1 area)
- hook fix implemented
- Stonetalon Mountains data update (+1 area)
- MozzFullWorldMap support added
- Cartographer FogLight support added
- initial release
- log messages prior to this version and minor changes are at the svn repository