This AddOn allows you to create/schedule/manage future raid instance directly in-game. Players can register (join) and reserve a room for your instance, or cancel subscription. You can setup a maximum players for your event, as well as the min/max per class or role.
When a player wants to join and there is no room left for his class, he is put in a substitute queue, waiting for someone to cancel his subscription. The leader of an event does not have to be logged in for a player to subscribe.
This addon has been designed to help guilds to schedule events, and its member to say *I'll be there*, and count the number of players that are ok for an instance. It does work for multiple guilds (kind of Alliance of guilds), if you want, or even with your friend list.
All dates are stored in universal time, and displayed in local time, so if someone creates an event in a different timezone than yours, you will see the correct time on your side.
Official website: http://www.wowgem.fr
- Modified close button in event details
- Added Menu button in event details to acces the event context menu
- Added previous and next buttons in event details
- Fixed tooltip modification causing issues when using stubby
- Fixed a bug in the Grid modules causing lines to not properly hide in some cases
- Redesigned the event details window allowing to collapse the limits frame in order to have more space for the player list
- Reset of the playerlist params because of adding columns
- Optimizing Grid modules for better performance
- Fixed a bug in the controls recycling functions causing trouble with textures in some cases