Know-It-All is a NECB clone using the Ace 3 framework. It displays combat timer bars that can track buffs, debuffs, CCs, temporary summons and protection effects and tells you how much time is left.
Know-It-All is still very early in development but quite stable. Many NECB features are implemented such as target and focus tracking, PvP sounds, limited DR tracking, etc.
Know-It-All can be configured from the interface menu or type /kia. See the FAQ.txt for more info.
1.8 - Updated TOC for 3.2
- Added several spells.
- Updated libs.
- No longer destroys your bars when other players of the same class are around. (sorry)
1.7 - Updated spells and glyphs for 3.1.
- Added many new spells and glyphs.
- Added Chinese locale thanks to wowuicn.
- Updated libs.
1.6 - Fix a combo point bug I introduced fixing the the other combo point bug.
- Fully working DR support. Rewrote a large chunk of the code and should now
display CCs taking into account DRs. May still have some wrong DR categories,
the page on wowwiki seems a bit outdated.
1.5 - Start of diminishing returns category support.
- Glyph support for your spells.
- Fix a combo point bug.
- Trying out a different latency calculation (works better on the PTR anyway)
- Some spell updates.
1.4 - Rewrite of parsing code allowing for better spell detection and less CPU usage.
- More WotLK spell updates.
- More config options such as bar width and instance filtering.
1.3 - Updated for patch 3.0.2
- New default bar texture and an option to change it.
- Spell refreshes, such as polymorph, now work correctly.
- Added some spell abbreviations so it doesn't use the whole bar.
- Now places square brackets around the spell name on global spells that you did not cast.
- Various bug fixes.
1.2 - Many optimizations, up to 20x less memory usage.
- Added talent support.
- Various spell fixes and additions.
- Global spell tracking (coordinate fear ward, etc.).
- Limited support for changing bar direction.
- Start of WotLK support.
1.1 - Fix regrowth bug.
- Add combo point tracking for char.
- Doubled number of known spells.
- New options including ability to disable specific bar categories.