Automatically releases after death in a battleground.
Automatically repairs when visiting a capable vendor.
Automatically sells gray (junk) items when visiting a vendor.
Automatically cancels duels.
Changes the default chat frame font.
Enables scrolling the chat frame with the mouse wheel.*
Shortens chat channel names.
Modifies "stickiness" of chat channels.
Adds coordinates to the mini map.
Enables zooming the mini map with the mouse wheel.
Enables right click self cast.
Filters spurious messages from the world defense channel.
This is basically a combining of all of my old mods. Any of the modules can be disabled by editing zimUtils.toc and commenting out the appropriate lua file using "## ".
## AutoRelease.lua <- Disabled
* Disabled by default - built into Blizzard UI.
[23 August 2010] None
v30000.0 - 28 December 2008
- Updated for 3.0 (WotLK).
- Minor code cleanup and commenting.
v30000.1 - 10 February 2009
- Added a simple exclusion system to the zimScrap module with a few grey items that either aren't sellable or perhaps shouldn't be sold. As always changes can be made only by manually editing the lua :p.
v30300.0 - 05 August 2010
- Updated world defense filter to include "chilled quagmire" message.
v30300.1 - 23 August 2010
- Commented out ChatScroll.lua module since it's part of the default Blizzard UI now.