This addon lets you decide which of your precious headgear should be shown or hidden upon equipping them. Useful for example if you are an engineer (or for some other reason) and have got lots of headgear with varying beauty.
Type '/fashion' to bring up the config panel.
Add an item by shift-clicking on it while the frame is visible. It will be added as showing by default.
Click an item to change its visibility state.
Shift-click an item to remove it from the database.
- Fixed bug with modified item clicking resulting in unexpected behaviour. (eg split stack frame appearing when linking an item)
- Adding items is now simply done by shift clicking an item while the Fashion frame is visible. Removed the editbox.
- Replaced the slot dropdown with tabs.
- Additional GUI appearance tweaks.
- Frame is now movable.
- Fetch unknown item info with GetItemInfo instead of tooltip magic.
- Now using PLAYER_EQUIPMENT_CHANGED instead of UNIT_INVENTORY_CHANGED.
- Removed legacy code.
- ToC bump.
* Complete rewrite. Now featuring a GUI for (hopefully) much easier management.
- Now with cloak support!
- /clearlist functionality merged into /clear.
* For use with patch 3.0.2
- Cleaned up some code...
- ...and fixed some errors meanwhile.