Minion Beta! - Help us test our new AddOn updater. Get it now!
Download
(3 Kb)
Download
Updated: 10-18-14 02:49 PM
Pictures
File Info
Compatibility:
Warlords of Draenor Pre-Patch (6.0.2)
Siege of Orgrimmar (5.4)
Mists of Pandaria (5.0.4)
Updated:10-18-14 02:49 PM
Created:unknown
Downloads:7,969
Favorites:82
MD5:
6.0.2
Dresser  Updated this week!  Popular! (More than 5000 hits)
Version: 6.0.0.141016
by: Vladinator [More]
Official repository can be found at GitHub.

A simple addon that expands the default dressing room with additional buttons:
  • Undress (Removes gear from current target.)
  • Target (Changes the dressing room model to your target. Also works on creatures.)
  • Target gear (Equips your current target gear on your current dressing room model.)
You can try out someone elses gear, or check out how someone else would look in yours.
6.0.0.141016
- Fixed issue with player inspecting.

6.0.0.140730
- The start of a new expansion means fresh change log.
Optional Files (0)


Archived Files (9)
File Name
Version
Size
Author
Date
6.0.0.140730
10kB
Vladinator
07-30-14 04:11 AM
3.3
2kB
Vladinator
09-17-12 03:59 PM
3.2.1
2kB
Vladinator
09-11-12 05:24 PM
3.2
2kB
Vladinator
09-11-12 10:11 AM
3.1
2kB
Vladinator
06-30-12 08:05 AM
3.0
2kB
Vladinator
10-18-11 08:44 PM
2.1
3kB
Vladinator
10-22-10 12:42 PM
2.0
2kB
Vladinator
10-13-10 02:08 PM
1.3b
2kB
Vladinator
10-16-08 06:16 AM


Post A Reply Comment Options
Unread 07-20-08, 12:21 PM  
syeren
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 1
File comments: 75
Uploads: 0
Nice addon :>

A nice little addon, but I have a couple of simple features to request from you!

Could you make it so you can zoom in and out of the character your viewing, and move the character around with right / left click while it's held down in the Wardrobe window ?
syeren is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 07-20-08, 12:30 PM  
Vlad
A Molten Giant
 
Vlad's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 764
File comments: 388
Uploads: 39
Re: Nice addon :>

Originally posted by syeren
Could you make it so you can zoom in and out of the character your viewing, and move the character around with right / left click while it's held down in the Wardrobe window ?
Good idea, I will check up on that.
Vlad is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-08, 10:50 AM  
syeren
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 1
File comments: 75
Uploads: 0
Your 1.1 Version doesn't seem to work if you have uploaded it, I still can't move / rotate / or Zoom using the mouse :P
syeren is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-08, 12:51 PM  
Vlad
A Molten Giant
 
Vlad's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 764
File comments: 388
Uploads: 39
Originally posted by syeren
Your 1.1 Version doesn't seem to work if you have uploaded it, I still can't move / rotate / or Zoom using the mouse :P
That's odd, I'll take a good look at the source again and try figure out whats wrong.

*Edit*

Check now, I tried and worked this time. Loaded all my addons too to see if it crashes with anything (apparently it did earlier) and it works, hehe.
Last edited by Vlad : 07-21-08 at 06:13 PM.
Vlad is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 07-22-08, 10:22 AM  
Sec
A Cyclonian
 
Sec's Avatar

Forum posts: 48
File comments: 175
Uploads: 0
I have seen a few other addons similar to this, but I have found none to include this simple feature: a button to remove the character's tabard. I think that tabard removal, along with the model manipulation suggestions mentioned by syeren would compliment Dresser wonderfully.
Sec is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 07-22-08, 06:26 PM  
Vlad
A Molten Giant
 
Vlad's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 764
File comments: 388
Uploads: 39
Originally posted by Sec
I have seen a few other addons similar to this, but I have found none to include this simple feature: a button to remove the character's tabard. I think that tabard removal, along with the model manipulation suggestions mentioned by syeren would compliment Dresser wonderfully.
Made you able to right-click to equip the targets gear (or your own if you target yourself or something that is not a player) but without equipping the tabard, head and cloak. It's tricky to make it work with more functions and limit the buttons to 4 only (to avoid stuffing the screen :P)
Vlad is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-08, 11:36 AM  
syeren
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 1
File comments: 75
Uploads: 0
Thanks for the latest fix, but I noticed some odd behavior with the TG option. Whenever I click TG on my Draenei Shaman, I always end up the target's ranged weapon instead of their main hand weapon :<
syeren is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-08, 01:24 PM  
Vlad
A Molten Giant
 
Vlad's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 764
File comments: 388
Uploads: 39
Originally posted by syeren
Thanks for the latest fix, but I noticed some odd behavior with the TG option. Whenever I click TG on my Draenei Shaman, I always end up the target's ranged weapon instead of their main hand weapon :<
Ah thanks, I'll fix that. It's because that it equips the gear in order (from slot 1 to 19) and the last slot is the ranged slot, so the ranged item will be the last to equip and to view, hehe. But I made it equip the MH (and OH if any) at the end of the sequence so this doesn't happen.
Last edited by Vlad : 07-24-08 at 01:24 PM.
Vlad is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-08, 12:03 AM  
Phanx
A Pyroguard Emberseer
 
Phanx's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 4387
File comments: 2032
Uploads: 40
I think you have a typo... the reset button is labeled "S" instead of "R". Otherwise, great addon. I've been missing the "equip target's gear" feature for quite some time, since the addon I used to use that did this stopped working.
Phanx is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-08, 09:13 AM  
Vlad
A Molten Giant
 
Vlad's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 764
File comments: 388
Uploads: 39
Originally posted by Phanx
I think you have a typo... the reset button is labeled "S" instead of "R". Otherwise, great addon. I've been missing the "equip target's gear" feature for quite some time, since the addon I used to use that did this stopped working.
S = Self :P - because the "Reset" button on the right side will reset the gear to the targets original state. And not yourself, so I added the "S" button to do so.

And thanks!
Vlad is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-08, 11:20 AM  
bleukreuz
A Kobold Labourer
 
bleukreuz's Avatar

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 2
Uploads: 0
So there's a function to see what your character looks like with the target armor... But what about the other way around?? can you make a button for making the target wearing your current armor? (not that I had really cool looking armor )

I know this seems useless but I think it'll be a great addition...
You can add "SG" button (self gear) for this

Another suggestion (if it's not too complicated) is:
How about making a way to un-equip one piece of armor?
What I think is that you ctrl+left click to equip the armor and ctrl+right click to un-equip the armor, this way we don't always need to use reset/u button

And a question

Originally posted by Vladinator
Made you able to right-click to equip the targets gear (or your own if you target yourself or something that is not a player) but without equipping the tabard, head and cloak. It's tricky to make it work with more functions and limit the buttons to 4 only (to avoid stuffing the screen :P)
I don't understand how to do this (I've tried right clicking on every button and nothing happens as you described) As for the "TG" button itself, did you intentionally make it tabardless?(it still have head and cloak equipped though)


Anyway it's a great addon, and sorry for the long post
Last edited by bleukreuz : 08-14-08 at 11:20 AM.
bleukreuz is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-08-08, 01:09 AM  
Phanx
A Pyroguard Emberseer
 
Phanx's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 4387
File comments: 2032
Uploads: 40
I recently noticed that when Dresser is enabled, the rotate buttons in the upper left corner no longer work, and I can only rotate the model with right-click-and-drag. I'm not sure if this has always been the case or not.

Also, I'd like to request at least an Undress button to be added to the auction house dressing room.
Phanx is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-08-08, 05:18 PM  
Vlad
A Molten Giant
 
Vlad's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 764
File comments: 388
Uploads: 39
Phanx: Hmm, I tried the arrow buttons in dressing room (only having Dresser loaded) and it all works fine with no errors. It could be a inspection or other dress-related addon doing that for you. - The Undress button in auction house, great idea! I never use it but that doesn't mean that other people don't too, I am sure many do so I will add it!

bleukreuz: Don't worry mate, even I get confused using my own addon, haha! Here is a short tutorial how you can get around some tricky situations.

A) Dressing up in targets gear: open the dress frame, select the target, click TG to gear up targets gear (right-click TG to not show tabard, cloak and head).

B) Dressing up a target with your gear: open the dress frame, select the target, click T to show the target in the model frame, target yourself, click TG (right-click TG to not show tabard, cloak and head).

C) Same as #B but instead of targeting yourself and clicking TG you target the person you want to take the gear from and then use TG to equip his gear onto your current model in the dressing room.

The buttons in the dress frame affects only the model loaded in it:

U = undress model
TG = targets gear on the model loaded (right-click to avoid equipping tabard, head and cloak)
T = load target model into frame
S = load self (reset it)
Reset = resets the model gear back to what ever gear it originally had when loaded

Tried it and working fine, should work with you too!
Vlad is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-08, 08:45 PM  
Phanx
A Pyroguard Emberseer
 
Phanx's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 4387
File comments: 2032
Uploads: 40
I finally got around to testing. I deleted Dresser entirely, then redownloaded and resintalled it. I created a brand new level 1 character and logged in with all addons disabled except Dresser. The dressing room rotate buttons did not work. When clicking the buttons, the model made the appropriate animations (foot shifting, etc) as if it were rotating, but didn't actually rotate. Any thoughts on why this might work for you but fail for me? I am using the enUS client, although I can't imagine how locale might affect the functionality of the rotate buttons...
Phanx is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-30-08, 09:01 AM  
Vlad
A Molten Giant
 
Vlad's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 764
File comments: 388
Uploads: 39
Originally posted by Phanx
I finally got around to testing. I deleted Dresser entirely, then redownloaded and resintalled it. I created a brand new level 1 character and logged in with all addons disabled except Dresser. The dressing room rotate buttons did not work. When clicking the buttons, the model made the appropriate animations (foot shifting, etc) as if it were rotating, but didn't actually rotate. Any thoughts on why this might work for you but fail for me? I am using the enUS client, although I can't imagine how locale might affect the functionality of the rotate buttons...
I noticed that too, seems like the model frame edit makes the buttons only move the model slightly to the left/right instead of continuously. Dragging the model on the other hand works just like intended but the buttons don't. :P

Can make the left and right rotate buttons go away if you like? Since the function is replaced by dragging the model instead (much faster than the arrows imo)...
Vlad is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Post A Reply



Category Jump:

Support AddOn Development!

You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.