TotemTimers aims to help managing totems, shields, and weapon buffs, showing additional info about active totems (range, cooldowns) and provides additional totem sets. For enhancement shamans (and soon for ele/resto also) it provides additional timers displaying the cooldown of the most important spells and the number of Maelstrom Weapon stacks. TT supports ButtonFacade and rActionButtonStyler for customizing its appearance.
Manual (for TT 10.1 beta)
In TT the four totem timer buttons are referred to as Timers, the timer buttons for Reincarnation, shields and weapons are referred to as Trackers. The three "Call of ..." spell are referred to as multicast spells.
Hovering over a timer button opens a flyout menu containing buttons for all totems for that timer's element. Leftclicking a button casts that totem, rightclicking assigns that totem to the active multicast spell and to the timer button; leftclicking the timer button will then cast this totem. The assigned totem is displayed as a small icon (referred to as mini icon) in the lower right corner of the timer button. The last button of each flyout menu serves to delete a totem from the active multicast spell.
The multicast spell button works similar: Leftclicking a spell in the flyout menu cast the multicast spell; rightclicking selects it as the active spell, assigns it to the multicast button and updates the four timer buttons accordingly.
The weapon buff tracker also has a flyout menu: Leftclicking will cast a spell; rightclicking assigns it as the leftclick spell to the tracker button; shift-rightclicking assigns it as the rightclick spell to the tracker button (TT 10.1). The flyout menu contains two spell combos for enhancement shamans that can be assigned to the tracker button as leftclick only (by rightclick). Then the first leftclick on the tracker button casts Windfury Weapon, the second leftclick casts either Flametongue or Frostbrand.
Additional Totem Sets (TT 10.1)
The reincarnation tracker serves as an anchor for up to 8 additional totem sets. Rightclicking the ankh tracker saves the configuration of the active multicast spell. Leftclicking the ankh tracker opens a menu with all totem sets, each menu button displays four icons containing its saved totems. Leftclicking a menu buttons loads that set to the active multicast spell, overwriting the active totem configuration. Rightclicking a menu buttons deletes its set.
Additional totem dependant cast buttons
In TT 10.1 for each totem timer button 2 additional smaller cast buttons are introduced. Initially hidden they can be configured to show additional totems, which are then available to cast without opening a totem menu. The totem spell which they contain is always dependant on the active totem assigned to the multicast spell and totem timer button (and can/has to be configured for each totem). For each totem in the game two spells can be assigned as additional casts (options gui -> Totems -> Cast Button 1 and Cast Button 2). If a totem is then assigned to its timer button or the active multicast spell is changed, the two cast buttons change to the two spells assigned for that totem.
A possible configuration could be: The current assigned totem for the water timer button is Mana Spring Totem. The additional buttons show Mana Tide Totem and Cleansing Totem. The player changes the active multicast spell to Healing Stream Totem. In his configuration the cast buttons now change to Mana Spring Totem and Mana Tide Totem.
- Added Chain Heal for Resto
- Sounds should play through the master sound channel
- Added Lava Lash overlay glow on 5 Searing Flame stacks
- Fixed loading totems
- Ascendance cd updates for Ele T15 4pc
- Cooldown clickthrough option now also works for long cooldown bar
- Fixed earth and wind totems not showing for low level shamans if only totems from talents are learned
- Fixed tooltip errors
- Fix scenario errors
- The Flame Shock button in Elemental spec now casts Earth Shock and Frost Shock (rightclick/middle button) properly
- The Earth Shock button in Resto Spec now also casts Flame Shock and Frost Shock (rightlick/middle button)
- Fixed totem sets
- Fix casting/reordering Earthgrab Totem
- Fixed wonky timers
- Fixed Earthgrab/Earthbind
- Corrected opacity for some buttons
- Replaced destroying single totems with Totemic Recall
- Better hiding in pet battles, vehicles and out of combat
- Fixed timers disappearing in CRZs
- Hide properly in pet battles
- Allow negative totem timer spacing
- Long cooldown's ability durations are not clickable
- Fixed "loose" arrangement of totem timers
- Fixed Call of the Elements
- Adjusted flash and warning times for totems with short duration
- Fixed timers disappearing in scenarios
- Fixed errors when leveling up in combat
- Added Spirit Walk to Enhancement cooldowns
- Middle mouse button on a totem timer casts Totemic Recall
- Stormlash Totem and Capacitor Totem cooldowns display properly
- Fixed Lava Burst and Flame/Earth Shock buttons to glow on Lava Surge and Fulmination procs
- Purify Spirit is no longer displayed as on cooldown when it does not dispel anything
- Timers should color properly again when out of range or out of mana
- Fixed more leaking globals
- Fixed textures
- Fixed totem menus not draggable
- Fixed glyph ui taint
- Fixed Searing Totem and Lightning Shield
- Fixed options for cooldowns
- Fixed long cooldown buttons not casting spells
- Removed Chain Lightning and Fire Nova from Elemental cooldowns, added Purify Spirit to Restoration cooldowns
- Fixed timers stopping randomly
- Removed Water Shield count
- Fixed weapon buff timers
- Fixed lock up when changing specs
- Fixed "loose" timer and tracker arrangements
- Added profiles
- Added bar containing spells with longer cooldowns
- Added new totems and spells
- Removed multicast bar/spells
- Removed buff checking for determining totem range, now uses coordinates only
- Removed small totem cast buttons
- Removed dot for player totem range, will color whole icon instead
- Added more localizations
- Hide in pet battles
- Added single options for enabling Hex/Bind Elemental
- Show Hex/Bind Elemental only if these spells are available
- Added keybindings for most buttons
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com