This mod simply displays a warning if a hostile player shows up in the combat log. It is designed so that you do not need to keep your combat log on "Everything" just to be alerted of the activity of hostile players. If the combat log message includes a known class ability, their class will be displayed.
Future updates will probably include support for talents.
/cld displays the GUI. While it is open, you can drag the main display around.
/cldreset resets the window to the center of the screen. If the window refuses to move even when unlocked, use this.
/cldclear clears all stored data.
Occasionally people don't show up for some reason.
Occasionally the class system doesn't work.
Updated interface number for WoW patch 4.0.
Added an optional feature to warn you if one of the contacts directly attacks you.
Added in target of ability information in the contact tooltip.
Added an optional feature where you can get the total number of contacts displayed.
Changed the class color of "Unknown" to gray.
Added Isle of Conquest, Battle for Gilneas and Twin Peaks to the list of zones where warnings are suppressed.
- Updated interface number to indicate compatibility with WoW patch 3.3.5.
- Updated interface number for WoW patch 3.1.
- Added an optional feature to fade the icons out as the player does not perform actions.
- Added an optional feature to make the icons flash larger when the player performs an action.
- Added the ability to set the maximum size of the icon stack.
- Added an optional feature that warns if one of the targets is engaged in PvP.
- Bug corrected where mage abilities would not be recognized.
- Reset feature no longer places the move handle in an unreachable place.
- Removed processing of any information related to non-enemies, as it was not displayed.
- Fixed an issue where the main frame was interfering with bag use.
- Added Strand of the Ancients to the list of zones that do not trigger alerts
- Added new GUI to make configuration easier. /cld now opens the options menu instead of displaying information. The draggable frame is now auto-unlocked when the options window is open, but the old unlocking system has been removed
- Added the ability to change the direction the stack extends. It can be changed from the options menu
- Removed some faulty ability names
- Fixed a variable initialization issue
- Added support for keeping track of levels of targets
- Added documentation for the /cldclear command
- Fixed an issue where druids would sometimes register as hunters
- Added support for death knights
- Fixed another issue that could cause errors when the mod is first loaded
- Fixed an issue that could cause errors when the mod is first loaded
- Loading message corrected
- Fixed a rare bug that could cause errors on load
- Fixed a compatibility issue with certain other mods that could cause some of the icons to not appear
- Made the info when /cld is typed more readable