When Abenadi stopped developing this addon I picked up the developement on it right away and started implementing my own bug fixes and modification to fit my arena team's needs. Note that this is a completely separate developement branch than what Affix or others have posted. Its not related to them in any way.
After all this time spent teasing some of you, I finally decided to release my version of the addon. It fixes several bugs/annoyances and also implements interesting changes and new features. I hope you will all enjoy it.
Use "/alf" to list the commands.
Note that my version of the addon has been modified quite a bit so i suggest you read the following:
* Class color for the Shamans has been changed to Blue
* The color RED now always represent YOURSELF
* The configuration menu is accessible via "/alf config"
* Hunters using FD wont bug your addon anymore if everyone uses ALF
* A TARGET IS NOT DEAD UNTIL ITS FRAME IS RED AND READS DEAD /wink
* If sounds are turned on a sound will play on a target's death
* If sounds are turned on a sound will play when everyone is ready to Q (as in out of the arena) IF everyone has the addon
* "/alf afk" starts a ready check
* Chronos is now a requirement for this addon i packaged it with it I hope the ppl from cosmosui dont mind. (this replaces the timing code of this addon which caused me some problems)
* Right clicking the "Arena Live Frame" title will do a /lol (sry... i like having a quick laugh at my opponents from time to time in mid fight)
* If you do not hear the sounds setting your sound channels to the highest setting should resolve this. If your card supports it try to check the "hardware" option.
* If something goes wrong with the addon try entering "/alf reset"