Changes from 1.11
- Remove the menu system.
- Bump TOC interface version to 5.2.
Changes from 1.10
- Added a shadow border to all frames and auras.
- Border changes color depending on health thresholds for rogues and warlocks (35% and 20%).
- Raid icon size increased slightly.
- Added AltPowerBar.
- Added CPoints.
- Added ClassIcons.
- Added debuffs to player.
- Added color to several font strings.
- Changed height of the frames to 23 (up from 22).
- Updated to work with oUF 1.6 and Wow 5.1.
Changes from 1.8
- Enabled the LFD element on party units.
- Split up the main file into multiple to get a better overview.
- Largely improved the menu code.
- Enable the AltPowerBar element on all units.
- Some code clean-ups.
- Removed GetHappiness() call as are fed drugs in 4.1 to keep them happy.
Changes from 1.7
- Updated to work with oUF 1.5 and WoW 4.0.x.
Changes from 1.6
- Updated to work with oUF 1.4.
Changes from 1.5
- Cleaned up the code-base so it's a better example on how to do things.
- Set TOC interface version to 3.3
- Added some rune display and aura sorting, but they are mainly used for debugging.
Changes from 1.4
- New texture!
- The aura icons now stay at a single line.
- Now shows the name of casts instead of the name.
- The HP bar covers the entire bar when there is no power on the unit.
Changes from 1.3
- Fixed an issue with raid icons not updating.
Changes from 1.2
- Updated to oUF 1.3.
Changes from 1.1
- Fixed issues with latest beta patch.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com