|Go to Page...|
This UI is best viewed in 1920 x 1080 resolution. Other resolutions may require tweaking.
The Grid unit frames show a 20 man raid group in the space provided, any more and you may have to move the Grid frame up a little to prevent it clashing with the action bars. Hey, I don't pug so i never need more than 20 showing
1. Backup your WTF and Interface folders from your WoW directory
2. Download my UI pack and unzip to your desktop.
3. In the WTF folder, go in the Account folder and rename the YOURACCOUNTNAMEHERE folder to your account name, it must be in capitals.
4. Go in the Account name folder, rename the YOURREALMNAMEHERE folder to your realm name.
5. Go in the Realm name folder, rename the YOURCHARACTERNAMEHERE folder to your character name. If you play multiple characters, you can make a copy of this folder and rename it as needed.
6. Replace the WTF and Interface folders in your directory with the downloaded ones.
7. On the character log in screen, check the 'Load Out of Date Addons' box.
8. In game, type /reflux switch Tarynn and you're good to go
9. If for some reason Reflux does not switch to the UI setup and you are left wih a jumble of addons in the middle of the screen after typing the command, don't panic! Simply use the commands noted below in the addon list to access each addon and manually set the profile to 'Tarynn' or 'Tarynn-Nordrassil'. This can take 5 mins or so, so no biggie
10. For some reason the chat addon i use (Prat) will not save it's profile to Reflux, i think because it takes whatever individual settings are on the PC. Anyway, you need to resize and move it so it is within the frame i made for it. Go into the interface options and then Prat options, you will need to go to the 'Tabs' section and enable 'General' this will allow you to unlock, resize and move the chat window. Once you are happy, simply disable the 'General' tab so it looks neat and tidy
11. It's been brought to my attention that Clique sometimes interferes with the normal unit frames and stops you right-clicking on your own frame to select leave party, change to raid etc etc. To correct this you need to go into Options > Interface > Addons > Clique > Frame Blacklist. In here simply tick everything except what relates to Grid, and your Clique bindings will now only work on mouseover of Grid frames
NOTE : Some US players are having issues when installing my EU addon pack. From what i gather from the comments section, the game prevents people logging on in the US because it believes it's an EU version of the game.
From comments, thanks to Fredrasaurus for this fix :
To get this working, all you need to do is the following :
1. Head to your WTF folder
2. Delete Launcher.WTF
3. Open Config.WTF
4. Do a search for enGB, replace it with enUS
5. Search for a Line starting with SET realmName
6. Delete that line, then Save.
7. (Skip this step if you haven't opened WoW yet) Go to Data folder in the World of Warcraft location, If you see no enUS but you see a enGB folder rename it to enUS. Otherwise If you see both folders go ahead and rename the enGB folder to BACKUP just in case.
8. Delete Cache folder in both the root and in the Data/ folder.
9. Run Wow, Login, Enjoy!
10. (If game still doesn't work) First if you renamed enGB to BACKUP before try renaming the enUS folder to BACKUP and the old BACKUP to enUS.
11. (If game still doesn't work) Run Repair.exe
12. (If game still doesn't work) Download the 1gb patch.
13. (If the game still doesn't work) Delete Updates folder, Data folder, and run Repair.exe and download the game from scratch... Ouch!
Hope that helps US users.
Also included in the pack is a 'Fonts' folder. Installing this is optional but it will unify all the standard game fonts to the same one. I have chosen 'Accidental Presidency' as the font in the package. If you wish to use a different one, simply make 4 copies of your required font on your Desktop, rename them ARIALN, MORPHEUS, Skurri and FRIZQT__ and place them in the Font folder in place of the existing ones.
If you have any problems with set up or adjusting the UI/addons, please leave a message in the comments section and i'll do what i can to help you out. If possible leave a screenshot as it can help me understand your problem better
Add-ons used (slash commands/options in brackets). Many thanks to the creators/maintainers of these addons, without who this compilation wouldn't be available :
Add-on Control Panel (find it on 'escape' menu) - Allows control of addons without logging out.
Advanced Interface Options (in interface menu) - Gives access to some options which Blizzard removed with the 7.0.3 patch.
Atlas Loot (/al) - Loot Directory for dungeon and raid bosses.
Auctionator (options in Auction House UI, speak to auctioneer) - Quick scans of AH for pricing on items.
Bartender 4 (minimap button) - Action bar mod.
Bad Boy (in interface menu) - Stops gold seller whispers and reports them.
Bagnon (in inerface menu) - Bag addon. Combines all bags into one, works for bank, guild bank and void storage too.
Basic Minimap (in interface menu) - Exactly what the name suggests.
Clique (find it in spell book) - Bind spells to mouse buttons for use with Grid or other unit frames.
Cork (in interface menu) - Buff reminder.
DBM (minimap button) - Boss assistance for raids and dungeons.
Decursive - Easy dispelling for healers.
eAlign - Overlays a grid onto the screen for, umm, aligning unit frames
Grid (minimap button) - Unit frame addon.
GTFO (in interface menu) - Audible warnings for when you are stood in something you shouldn't be!
Handy Notes (in interface options) - Locations of rares, treasures etc shown on the map.
Hide Raid Frame (/hrf) - Hides the default raid frames. Turn them on or off, simples!
InFlight (click bar) - Timer bars for flights.
KG Panels (/kgpanels config) - Creates panels, complete with additional skins if you want to give the UI a personal touch.
Kui Nameplates (in interface options) - Customizes the nameplates with a nicer look than the Blizzard standard ones.
Leatrix Plus (in interface menu) - Automated Duel Refusal, resize Quest Log text and other little tricks
Masque (in interface options) - Skins all the buttons in action bars etc.
Mik Scrolling Battle Text (in interface menu) - Scrolling combat text.
Minimap Button Frame (in interface menu) - Gathers minimap buttons and puts them in a neat frame.
Moncai Compare - Compares items you mouseover to ones you have equipped.
Omni CC (in interface menu) - Cooldown times on respective buttons.
Postal (no options) - Manages in game mail.
Prat (in interface menu) - Chat mod.
Quartz (in interface menu) - Cast bar mod.
Raven (Minimap button) - Buffs and Debuffs.
Reflux (/reflux for options) - Creates profiles and makes switching and copying them easy.
Remove Raid frames - Hides the standard Blizzard Raid frames and menu.
Shadow Unit Frames (/suf) - Unit frame mod.
Skada (in interface menu) - Damage and threat meter.
SL Data Text (/sldt) - Info such as armor durability, mail notification, gold amounts etc.
Smelly Power Bar (/pmove lock/unlock) - Alternative Power bar.
Target Charms (/tc setup) - Move and resize world marker buttons, marker icons and ready check button.
Teksloot (/teksloot) - Compact and moveable loot roll frame.
Tiny Toast Mover (/ttm lock/unlock) - Allows the pop-up 'toast' window to be moved when a Real ID friend logs in/out.
Tiptac (/tiptac) - Tooltip mod.
World Quets Tracker (options button on map) - Allows for easy tracking of World Quests by type, reward etc.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.