Displays a bar on screen that allows quick access to enchanting, jewelcrafting, and inscription professions by presenting a Disenchant/Prospect/Mill button and all of the breakable items you have for that profession next to it. This allows one-click access for breaking down items instead of finding the item in your bag, clicking the appropriate profession button, and clicking the item for each and every item you want to break. For prospecting and milling, you will see the number of items you have alongside the number of times you can break it. In the prospecting screenshot on the right, the player has 169 total Saronite Ore in his bags which will allow for 33 total prospects.
By default, if you have the appropriate profession and items in your inventory, a bar will appear with the profession ability followed by any items that are eligible for breaking. You can hold shift to drag the bar around if you want to move it. Clicking the profession button will activate that ability (disenchant/prospect/mill) and clicking an item will break it. You don't have to click the profession button first as simply clicking the item will automatically break it down.
Typing /brk will open the configuration settings (or you can get to it from Blizzard's Interface options) which consist of:
Hide if no breakables: this will control whether you see the profession button or not when nothing breakable is detected
Max number to display: this controls the highest number of items that you will see next to your profession button. If this is 5 but you have 10 breakable items in your bags, you will only see 5 at a time.
Show soulbound items: aimed at enchanters, this controls whether or not you will see items that are soulbound as breakable items or not.
If you have more than 5 of a breakable item but split into stacks all smaller than 5, the game will say you do not have enough items to break. The default UI now has a built-in button to compress stacks that should solve this issue.
- Added MoP Sparkling Shard as a combinable object.
- Added support for registering artifact relics as disenchantable.
- Added an ignore feature so certain items can be set to never show up as breakable.
- Updated TOC for 7.1
- Cap the disenchantable item rarity for Legion items at Epic (so we don't show the player's artifact weapon as disenchantable).
- Automatically update the tooltip when the breakable list is updated while the player is hovering over a breakable item button.
- Update the tooltip when the player presses Shift so that disenchantable items show what the player currently has equipped to compare against quickly.
- Fixed up Mass Milling support.
- Fixed the mod accidentally trying to break the wrong stack of something if, for example, you had a smaller stack placed in front of a larger stack in your bags.
- Fixed the mod sometimes failing to break something if you had 2 similarly-named items in your bags in a specific order (Whiptail Stems in front of Whiptails, for example).
- Added better support for disenchanting items in WoD and higher where Enchanting skill level is not a factor in whether you can disenchant an item or not.
- Made the breakable bar respond to changes much faster so it's less frustrating to work with.
- Added support for combining items that then result in more breakables ("broken"/"stem" versions of herbs which can be combined into their proper breakable types) so it can all be done from the Breakables bar.
- Added support for Legion ore since the ore items don't match previous expansions.
- Added support for Mass Milling. Mass Milling of a particular herb type will be automatically chosen when clicking on an herb type if that herb is eligible for mass milling and the player knows that mass milling spell.
- Added support for Legion herbs
- Updated TOC for patch 7.0
- Updated TOC for patch 6.2
- Cleared the tooltip after successfully breaking an item so that we don't keep stale tooltips around.
- Updated TOC for patch 6.1
- Stopped True Iron Ore from showing up as prospectable.
- Changed garrison follower armor items to not show up as disenchantable.
- Revised WoD herb fix such that it doesn't cause the game to flag false positives on herbs that are not millable.
- Made WoD herbs show up as millable. They weren't showing up before because they don't contain the "millable" text in the tooltip like every other herb in the game does.
- Switched from LibButtonFacade to Masque (ticket #20).
- Added WoD lockboxes/junkboxes. Oops.
- Updated TOC for patch 6.0
- Updated TOC for patch 5.4
- Make sure to update the breakables list whenever a tracked tradeskill is updated in case we can then break down new items (right now, that's only enchanting).
- Added option to hide tabards from the list of breakables. (ticket #16)
- Only display items the player is capable of disenchanting.
- Suppress account-bound and bnet-account-bound items when "show soulbound items" is unchecked.
- fixed soulbound items not being ignored sometimes despite the option being checked
- added lockboxes to the pickable items list
- updated TOC for patch 5.3
- updated TOC for patch 5.2
- updated TOC for patch 5.1
- fixed recognition of MoP junkboxes, herbs, and ore
- updated TOC for patch 5.0.4
- updated TOC for patch 4.3
- updated TOC for patch 4.2
- updated TOC for patch 4.1
- ticket #10: look through the first 5 lines of the tooltip to find "millable" or "prospectable" instead of requiring it to be on line 2
- moved LibButtonFacade's Group:Skin call from :OnInitialize() to :OnEnable(). apparently OnInitialize is too soon and causes the custom skin to get overwritten. (ticket #9)
- added tracking for rogue junkboxes (obtained via 'pick pocket'). clicking the junkbox will automatically unlock it
- shortened the delay for processing items after a BAG_UPDATE to 1 second (from 1.5)
- properly parented the Breakables frame to UIParent so that it will go away when the user presses alt-z (thanks slayman). note that this change makes the Breakables frame use the UI Scale specified in video settings so it may initially not be in the same location you last set it to and could be a different size.
- fixed a bug where the tooltip could be completely wrong or empty sometimes
- fixed an error about AceGUI and AceConfigDialog that were showing up on load in certain situations
- minor garbage/performance fixes
- added spell tooltip to profession button
- added ButtonFacade support (ticket #7)
- added option to specify which direction the buttons grow toward (by Slayman's request)
- enabled new target-item/spell attributes for secure buttons instead of hacking together a macro
- don't show heirloom items as disenchantable
- fixed bar position not being saved/restored properly when moved out of the upper left section of the screen
- fixed reported error message
- created one bar per profession for the case where someone has some combination of inscription, enchanting, and jewelcrafting
- set bar to update immediately after clicking an item to break it instead of waiting the 1.5 seconds. it was making life harder for mass breaking
- added button scale and font size options
- added localization support
- optimized a little bit of the code that finds breakables in your bags by delaying checks on BAG_UPDATE until 1.5 seconds after the last update request has come in
- set the button font for item counts to use NumberFont_Outline_Med so that any font overrides (like tekticles) work automagically
- added LibDataBroker support
- added option to hide the bar entirely (ticket 5) and option to hide the bar when in combat
- added short description to the config page explaining the functionality in the mod and how to get support/request features
- made all slash commands print something back to the user so they know what they changed
- added ability to hide soulbound disenchantable items that are part of an equipment manager set (since some quest rewards and such are soulbound but the player doesn't actually use them)
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com