Are you tired of selling items one by one after doing your weekly raid or after a leveling session of your alt? Well no worries because this is the addon for you!
PileSeller it's an addon that takes the inventory management to another level by allowing you to sell automatically any unwanted item in a matter of seconds! No more time wasting by right clicking the trash items that you will never use!
Obviously this addon supports also to not sell all transmog items that you character can wear and some other neat features that you can find in the config menu.
How to use it
Enter an instance/raid or activate the tracking from the addon's window or by typing /pileseller start
Loot everything you want
Open a vendor
Also you can click the tutorial button located in the bottom right corner of the addon's window to find some other advanced features.
These features include:
A saved items list with an alert to track your specials
A comprehensive config section where you can personalize your experience
Some love from myself <3
Bugs and other stuff?
Got any bugs or want to get in touch? Please follow the guidelines stated in this page or just contact Zavian-The Maelstrom (Alliance)
- Fixed an issue with the scrollframe scrollbar (probably due to the latest patch)
- Implemented another layer for checking if the item exists or not while processing the lists
- Fixed a bug with the scrollbars regarding the new APIs changes.
- Updated TOC to reflect the new patch "Return to Karazhan"
- Various bugfixes
- Added the setting to keep certain qualities of items
- Added the setting to keep items above a certain item level
- Added the option to hide grays from the sell list (true by default)
- Reworked the settings
- Revamped how the items to keep are listed
- Added a new option to keep all companion items dropped
- Added a new option to keep all lockboxes
- Added a new option to keep all recipes
- Added a new option to keep special items (such as illusions and order hall stuff)
- Added a way to decide which BoEs are kept (such as plate, mail, cloth and so on)
- Removed option to keep only transmogs that the character you are on can use (kinda deprecated since the new system of BoE)
- Made the text of the settings a little bit bigger and more spaced out
- Fixed a lot of issues with the static popup while entering a raid
- Fixed a bug where, without checking the option, the addon would start tracking automatically
- Added to the tier list Trophy of the Crusade
- Added a new option to auto activate tracking upon entering a raid
- Added a new option to auto deactivate tracking upon exiting the raid
- Added a new option to auto hide the selling box whenever exiting the merchant ui
- Added a new advanced option to tweak the speed of the selling process
- Added support for Databroker (let me know if it works properly)
- Added the possibility to resize the selling box
- Added a little glow on the tutorial button that will disappear when you will read it for the first time
- Fixed a case where if scrolling when having a lot of items it would go too fast (thanks for the report)
- Fixed an issue where the new alert system wouldn't recognize a deathknight (thanks for the report)
- Remade the tutorial order so that you can get the most at the very start
- Fixed the spam
- Fixed some rare cases where there could be errors during the management of items in the various lists (thanks for your report)
- Fixed the ignored zones list from being broken
- Fixed the preview for the items not showing any preview
- Fixed a lot of issues from the last version
- Moved the transmogrification setting since there is any reason to keep it like it is right now.
- Added a new option to keep all the items you don't already own if those are BoE
- Added a new alert system that recalls the alerts from the upcoming artifact system
- Added a new way to see sources of certain transmogs (look the details of an item)
- Fixed some specific case where the new prompt system would corrupt other ones
- Fixed an issue that could happen in the prompt
- Added a new prompt for when entering a raid. Now you can change the settings like to not sell transmog directly from the prompt
- Fixed some glitches in the main UI regarding the statistics
- Added the support to close all frames with the ESCape button
- Added some feedback when using /ps commands (ex. /ps additem will confirg the item addition)
- Fixed a lot of issues
- Selling process a little bit faster
- Added new option to keep tier tokens
- Revamped list viewing
- Fixed an issue with saving the hide minimap button setting
- Fixed an issue with the saved list
- Fixed an issue with detection of transmog (this should be the last time D: )
- Fixed an issue with the initialization of settings...
- Fixed some issues with text wrapping in the config section
- Made clearer when tracking or not in the main window
- Added new setting to keep all crafting reagents
- Fixed an issue with the setting to keep all BoEs
- Added new entry to tutorial
- Added new button in the specific item panel to wear the itself (even tho it's possible to wear it by control-clicking the list)
- Revamped UI
- Fixed some issues in code
- Added new feature to ignore certain zones
- Fixed an issue when entering a raid that has the same name of its entrance (ex: Onyxia's Lair)
- Fixed an issue with the transmog detection
- Fixed some typos in the config menu
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com