GW2 UI is a meticulously crafted interface replacement that aims to increase immersion, as well as efficiency, without relying on dependencies.
The entire UI is hand-painted, and hand-coded, to provide the best experience possible for players. Each interface element has been (or will be) rewritten, to provide enhanced functionality as well as improve the user experience, over the default UI.
Hand-painted, dynamic interface art
Clean and user-friendly design
Hand-painted class power icons, with improved animations
Brand new, immersive questing interface
Redesigned and improved inventory interface
Brand new and enhanced quest tracker, complete with tracking compass and boss frames
This UI is designed for players who want a quick-and-easy, plug-and-play interface that returns focus to the game world, not spreadsheets. With version 3.0, we're adding more user customization in the form of modules, which can be toggled on and off at the users' discretion.
- Actionbar backdrop has been updated
- Item quality-border has been update
- Garrison/Order hall icon has been updated
- Quest-tracker should now display objectives correctly
- Mobility-bar should no longer display incorrect/unknown spells
- Fixed a bug where partyframe auras did not update
- Fixed a bug where raidframe auras did not update
- Fixed a bug where partyframes would not update when someone left the group
- Ready check now stays visible for 2 second after it completes
- (Addon) Fixed a bug where Shadow Unit Frames did not update when using it in combination with GW2UI (Thanks to Javedko)
- Mythic+ Dungeons now display they affixes correctly and no longer cause errors.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com