New gameplay video will be added soon, you can also check out my twitch which will likely showcase my ability to forget to turn off my stream- very exciting stuff.
My goal was to utilize ElvUI as much as possible, with the fewest amount of outside addons possible. While still being able to obtain a vast amount of information in game.
This is a Skullflower based UI. Since he has since removed his files from the internet, I updated it with the fan edit from the Elvui Site. I attempted to create an installer for this, however to say that was a disaster is an understatement.
There is a small process to get it to load correctly. Hopefully I will get the installer business sorted out soon. Please be sure to read the READMEPLS file. It will detail how to install properly.
My UI Scale is "0.64", my resolution is 2560x1440. I believe ElvUI has an autoscale feature so you should not have a problem with conversion.
This download does not include ElvUI or ElvUI_Config. Please see the readme file on where to find the correct link.
This UI does include the following addons: Bugsack- Catches and logs errors !Classcolors- Easily customizable class colors AddonsSkins - Skins for Addons Angry World Quests - Adds a filterable lists of world quests and their rewards to quest log on the world map. CanIMogIt - Informative tooltips about the learned status of an item's appearance. cargBags_Nivaya - RealUI bag mod CinematicSoundEnabler - Turns sound on when Cinematic starts CleanBossButton - Removes fancy art around button Clique - enables powerful click-casting and hover-casting on your unit frames and in the 3D game world. DBM - Tells you when to not stand in poop and stuff. Details! - flex meters. ElvUI_AuraBarsMovers - Even more customization for Auras ElvUI Enhanced Again (Legion) - ElvUI customizations ElvUI_LegionCurrencies - Datatexts with updated currency. ElvUI_LocPlus - Plugin for ElvUI, that adds player location, coords + 2 Datatexts. ElvUI_Skullflower - Personal textures and install plugin ls_Toasts - Replacement for default alert system. My favorite addon in this pack!! Prat - Chat replacement, purely so that I can change the font of the editbox. QuestWatchSort- Quest tracking by proximity SpecSwap - Will automatically change your gear when swapping specs. StopResettingMyCameraPlease - Self explanitory. Telemancy - Adds map icons of portals in Suramar TransmogToken - Ever wonder if you have the gear for that token sitting in your bag, and if not where to get it? WeakAuras - Created WeakAuras for Shaman/Monk/Priest. More to come. This is a work in progress if you have any requests for specific things to be tracked let me know. xCT+ - Scrolling Combat text. XIV_Databar - Awesome bar at the bottom
Please note, I did not make any of these addons. Many thanks to all the wonderful authors who spend countless hours of work to enhance our hours of gameplay with very little thanks.
If you have any questions, you can post on the addon or reach me on twitter @RKHTSinorita
1. Fixed issue with override bar for bar 1.
2. Minor alignment adjustments.
9.17.16 --Changelog for SIN UI 2.2
1. Added some quality of life addons to the download
2. Jumped on the minimap rep bar bandwagon, do you blame me?
3. Updated Github link with imports.
9.9.16 --Changelog for SIN UI 2.1
1. Moved the Honor and Reputation bars to the bottom of the screen. They are set to mouseover. Moved minimap bar as well.
2. Removed all WeakAuras from previous versions, created my own dynamic groups for Shaman/Priest/Monk. More to come in the future.
3. Made some minor tweaks to unitframes.
4. Due to xCT update created new profile for xCT.
5. Created video for common issues when installing UI.
9.3.16 --Changelog for Sin UI 2.0.2
1.Turned off access to WeakAuras for now. They are still in there, but renamed so they do not load automatically.
9.3.16 --Changelog for SIN 2.0
1. Added correct READMEPLS file to .zip
9.2.16 --Changelog for SIN 2.0
1. Few minor tweaks to please my OCD
2. Added a few addons -updated list in details.
3. Added WeakAuras experiment.
4. Updated github with import files.
8.30.16-- Changelog for Sin UI 1.3
1. Addressed overlap issue with Databar and Artifact bar.
2. Updated most of the big addons
3. Minor tweaks
8.29.16-- Changelog for Sin UI 1.2
1. Removed folders in \interface creating an issue with some LFG modules.
2. Added a new profile named "CIN UI" - This is a different layout with the same style (As seen in gameplay clip).
3. Added .txt file in download to import the new profile without having to reinstall entire UI.
8.26.16-- Changelog for Sin UI 1.1
1. Added correct visibility state to Bar 1.
2. Corrected issue with Vehicle bar loading.
3. Adjusted default Master Volume to 25%.
Created an extra profile named "In Plain Sight" - This profile forces all bars to be shown (Actionbars and Unit frames).