Each rune has a vertical progress bar that is completely full when the rune is ready to be used. When a rune is used, the bar empties, and begins filling from the bottom up (It also fades from transparent to opaque as it fills).
Filling runes have a thinner progress bar, while runes that are ready have a thicker bar.
This will hide the default blizzard rune display.
- Add shared media support
- Fix the slash commands so they ALL work.
- Repack of the zip file to try and fix some issues windows users were experiencing.
- Fixed the slash command to properly call InterfaceOptions_OpenToCategory
- Removed the "Apply" button I was adding to the Interface Options Frame, since Blizzard added their own mine was covering up the "Okay" button.
- Fixed a nasty bug that would reset your settings. (Because I'm an idiot and was doing things stupidly)
- Fixed [hopefully] an issue with runes not being listed properly as "ready", in some cases. (It appears that GetRuneCooldown does NOT always return consistent results, especially if you die while runes are cooling)
- Added an option to toggle status bars "Filling" or "Depleting"
- Added an option to Hide rune icons when they're cooling
- Added an option to set the Alpha of the icons & status bars In combat, and out of combat.
- Added a setting to change the spacing between bars
- Removed status bars being "narrow" while a rune is cooling. Mostly due to some internal refactoring and adding the "deplete bars" option that made this more obnoxious. May re-add it at some point.
- Fixed typo that caused bars to 'expand' to the wrong width when full.
- Added Options Frame, /rm will now open directly to the options.
- Added options for:
-- Bar Length/Width
-- Rune Orientation (Horizontal/Vertical)
-- Hide Blizzard Rune Frame
-- Lock Frame
- Initial Version, not much to see here folks.