|Go to Page...|
|Updated:||12-02-08 08:29 AM|
The codemerge with the original addon is done now.
The new version 3.03e contains all my changes, and can be found here: here at wowace.
this addon started as an updated version of JebusMail from jebus905.
The old version from the forum did no longer work with WotLK, so I posted a modified version here, working with WotLK. I also implemented some very small changes.
Now the original author is back, and the original addon can be downloaded here.
I wrote him an eMail, and I hope that we can merge our code soon.
Until this is done I will keep my fork updated here.
The latest version (1.3) is based on the original addon version 3.03d.
The following changes are active in this fork:
- Remember last X recipients
- Split large guild list into subgroups of X members
I quote the (minimally modified) description of the original addon:
I guess I should advertise what this mod does:
* Remembers last recipient and fills it in each time
* Adds a drop-down menu to the recipient box. This drops down 4 categories: Alts, Friends, Guild, Other
* Log in as each alt to get it listed in the Alts list
* Delivery notification (sound optional) for items sent to non-alts
* Right-click on a message in the summary window to collect items and money (one at a time)
* Displays total money received once the mailbox window is closed
* Options are found in the new Interface Options - AddOns window
* Necessary changes for WotLK/patch 3.0.2
* Added the possibility to remember the last X recipients