Fortress is a display addon for LDB data feeds. It shows each plugin as a block, which is freely movable and can stick to other blocks. Blocks can be unstuck by holding the ctrl-key while dragging them.
Use /fortress or /ft to open the configuration (also accessible via Main Menu -> Interface -> Addons -> Fortress).
The configuration has two parts: The master settings and the individual plugin settings. At first each option is controlled by the master settings and therefore it has the same effect for each plugin. Once you change something individually for one plugin, this setting is no longer controlled by the master mode (for this plugin).
You can select the mode for each option at the &amp;amp;quot;Select master&amp;amp;quot; tab in each plugin's config screen.
To report a bug, please open a ticket here.
The latest beta version is available here.
- ability to create empty blocks (as spacers)
- simpler block layout options
- hide out of combat setting
- Some bugfixes
- TOC update
- Removed debug messages
- Fixed many bugs
- Added support for .icon[RGB] and .iconCoord (for TomTom brokers)
- Some locale updates
- Added some more options ("Enable new plugins", "Edge Size", Icon/Text alignment)
- Implemented profile support
- Added support for LibSharedMedia-3.0 (and many block config options)
- Plugin list is now sorted
- Added "Show Linked" setting: Show all linked blocks, when you mouseover one
- Some more minor changes I've already forgotten
- Toc update
- Fixed a bug with the 'hide tooltip in combat' setting
- Added 'Disable tooltip' setting
- Updated locales: enUS, deDE and koKR (by Sayclub)
1.041 (WotLK change only)
- Fixed an error in the slash command handler for WotLK
- Fixed a bug, where plugins with a tooltip were not hiding properly.
- Added "Fixed Width" setting
- Added "Hide Border" setting
- New locales: zhCN (by cwd) and koKR (by sayclub)
- Fixed a bug, where the label color was not applied (by ag).
- Fixed a bug, where new blocks weren't cascaded.
- Fixed a bug, where block scaling wasn't applied.
- New locales: ruRU (by StingerSoft), frFR (by pettigrow) and deDE