"I'm NOT any kind of coder" made. Treat it as is please.
Lunchtime - Simple two clocks with a tooltip for memory usage. No, it's not about your lunch but about your addon's appetite.
I was using modified LynStats for a while and loved it. But since I was using Lucidity too, the xp related part was not needed somehow. So I wrote this one.
It simply does follow things for my needs.
- I'm not in US, so I need to have two clocks as server and local time.
- Yes, my latency is bad and my PC is poor, so these clocks are colorized depend on latency (server time) and framerate (local time).
- My UF has not resting/combat icon yet, so let it have a symbol to show resting/combat.
- I don't know why but the symbol is colorized depend on durability.
- I like to see addon's memory usage in game, so a tooltip is added.
- I think it's unneeded, but it does collect garbage on a click. (out of combat)
Special thanks to Evl for EvlClock, eiszeit for LynStats, Ammo for TinyStats. If you don't like Lunchtime, try their nice addons. I know you'll like it.
And I don't think this is a some kind of "clone" but if you authors mind please let me know. I'll delete this for sure. =)
Any thoughts, reports and surely any helps are welcome. Please leave your comments.
Like these nice addons, Lunchtime has not any in-game config. Usually I don't have codes-for-config-only even in lua but as my style of showing respect, I added config part at the top of lua. I only checked the default config because of my laziness though.