Have you ever wanted to know how quickly you can kill a mob? Or how long it takes you to down a raid boss?
How about the length of time it takes to complete an instance? How much of that time is spent out-of-combat, waiting for the next pull?
Battle Timer keeps track of all of that information for you! It will automatically time your fights, keep track of the portion you spend in- and out-of-combat, and allow you to report to your party or raid just how long you spent doing whatever it is you need to do.
Simply type /bt or /btimer to see the available commands.
----- New in version 3.0: LibDataBroker support! Use a LDB display addon to see your current combat timer, and mouseover for session timer info.
- Updated TOC for patch 3.3.x
- Added automatic combat logging when the session timer is active - use the 'combatlog on' command to enable
- Removed the BattleTimer_Report() function for other addons - please use the LDB feed, and let me know if the feed needs to be expanded with additional info
- Added LibDataBroker support!
- Updated TOC for patch 3.1
- Needs a lot of code cleanup, but I don't have the time right now due to other projects; I added a donation link, and I may be able to dedicate more time to it if some donations come in :)
- Added the option to start the session timer automatically upon entering a party or raid instance - this is turned ON by default! To turn it off and return to previous versions' behavior, use the 'autostart off' command
- Fixed a math library incompatibility, introduced sometime between 3.0.1 (beta) and 3.0.3
- TOC update for patch 3.0.x
- Added the ability to report the previous combat only, even if the session timer is running
- Returned the automatic post-fight report as an optional feature
- Added the ability to specify the channel to which a report should be sent
- Fixed a bug that could cause you to be disconnected from the server when reporting to the raid or party channel before entering combat
- /bt and /btimer commands added
- Combat time is no longer reported at the end of each fight
- Session timer added
- Expanded data available to other addons; see the included file for more details
- New method for calculating time spent in combat (should be much more accurate)
- Other addons can access Battle Timer's combat timer with BattleTimer_Report()
- Minor bug fixes and code cleanup