This is an AddOn designed to easily copy chat. The focus of this work was to use as little system ressources as possible.
The main feature of this AddOn is obviously copying chat. To do so, you have to click on the timestamp created in front of each line. You can of course replace the timestamp with any custom word / letter.
- normal click: Opens a small window containing the chat line. You can then mark the text and copy it using [Ctrl]+[C] to paste it later, or in different Applications (paste: [Ctrl]+[V] )
- normal click while the chatbox is opened: will paste the line into the chatbox
- shift click: Instantly pastes the line to the last "sticky" chat-type (guild, raid, party...)
- shift click while the chatbox is opened: Instantly pastes the line to the whatever chat-type your editbox is set to (especially usefull for pasting in whisper)
- remember how clicking a character name opens the chatbox to whisper the character? EasyCopy adds similar behavior to any chat-type-identifier ( [Guild], [Raid], [6. btrogues], ...)
- hide the buttons for scrolling next to the chat
- mousewheel scrolling
- shorten chat-type-identifiers ( [Guild] => [G] ), or completely hide them
- Copy / Link chunks of text
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com