Originally posted by Mugwump Would someone be so kind as to make the following mod:
Right click player name in chat box ->
Click on "Quicklink" ->
Switch to your web browser window ->
Paste the Armory link that this mod created for you into the address bar.
- "LFM for ZA, need healer"
- "I'll go!"
(Instead of responding with "What's your healing at?" you can just get a link to their Armory profile and decide from there.)
I would want the link to go DIRECTLY to the person's page;
no weeding through other similar names on different realms.
Config: /aql #
(to select profiler, if you don't want to use the default Blizzard armory) /aql will list available choices along with their number #.
(Blizzard, ArmoryLite, Wow-Heroes, Wowhead, GuildOx)
- Support for TW, KO, CN regions (experimental).
- Creating language-specific armory links according to the game client.
- Works for x-realm parties and raids.
- Works from the party frames, and raid frames.
This addon will create correct links for US and EU based players
including when the name contains special (accented ) characters.
- fix for 5.4.2 name-realm changes.
- fix for Raid Browser realm detection.
- fix error when trying to armory the player themselves on Raid Browser.
- fix for 5.4.1 cvar changes.
- toc update, compatible with WoW 5.4.0 "Siege or Orgrimmar"
- .toc update, compatible with WoW 5.3.0
- armory-light has gone the way of the dodo, remove it from list
- .toc update, compatible with WoW 5.2.0
- toc update, compatible with WoW 5.0.4+
- prevent taint to the raid browser frame.
- updated chinese and korean localizations.
- full localization support. Head over to Localization if you want to help!
- update url creation for changes to some non-blizzard profilers (wow-heroes, wowhead)
- add support for all regions (us&oceania, europe, korea, taiwan, china) and all language clients.
mainly blizzard armory, not all 3rd party profilers support every region.
- bugfix: quicklink from party frames when player is same server.
- new feature: works for cross-realm characters.
- prune obsolete profilers (pugchecker, be.imba.hu, warcrafter, quickarmory etc)
- new feature: quicklink now also works off the party/raid and target frames context menu in addition to player links in chat.
- .toc update, compatible with Hour of Twilight (4.3)
- toc update, works with 4.2.
- toc update.
- Update for the new Blizzard armory URLs.
- Menu item renamed to "Armory Quicklink" so it's more obvious.
- Works for WoW 4.0.x
- Shadowed's Elitist Armory added to profilers.
- Quicklink in LF Raid Browser is back on right-click.
- Quicklink from "Looking For" list is back.
Only LFR (raid browser).
Ctrl+click to get the armorylink menu.
- toc update.
- trackwarcraft added to profilers.
- LFM integration removed (3.3 changes to LFD/R)
- toc update.
- quickarmory added to profilers.
- pugchecker added to profilers.
- LFM list integration (right-click a name to get quicklink menu)
- wow-heroes added to available profilers.
- WoW 3.0.8 version
- bugfix: changes to dropdown menu code by Blizzard
- WoW 3.0.2 version
- feature: 4 alternative profilers added for a total of 5
Blizzard armory, ArmoryLite, BeImba, WoW Armory light, Warcrafter.
- feature: slash handler /armoryquicklink or /aql to set profiler.
addon will remember the selected profiler across logins.
- Initial release.