Absolute units are based on the following assumptions:
Base running speed is 7 yards per second.
1 yard = 0.9144 meters.
1 mile = 1760 yards.
- Added option to display current top speed instead of current speed. (eg, will always show 100% when on the ground and not mounted, regardless of whether you're moving, 200% when ground mounted, etc)
- Added Broker tooltip displaying various movement speeds.
- Changed the border texture to a more modern look.
- Pitch-o-meter is once again properly toggleable.
- Settings are now stored per character.
- Positioning is now handled by the addon. (won't reset if you disable the addon)
- The frame can now be clicked through when locked.
- Pitch-o-meter is now below the speed-o-meter instead.
- The width of the frame will now properly adjust when choosing units.
- Added basic slash command functionality back in. (in addition to the graphical interface) See description for more info.
- ToC bump for 3.3.
- Now with graphical options UI instead of slash commands.
- Pitch value will now show when swimming!
- Now correctly displaying your vehicle's pitch when in one.
- Various code optimisations.
- ToC bump.
- Now displays your vehicle's speed if you're in one.
- Added options for displaying miles per hour, kilometers per hour and meters per second!
- Added option to display pitch. (your flight angle relative to the horisontal plane - off by default)
- Added option to lock the frame.
- You can now choose to display yards per second instead.
- Stopped a variable from invading global namespace.
- Various code cleanup.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com