Since this is a plugin for oUF, you absolutely NEED to get oUF.
Frames support moving through oUF_MoveableFrames.
I play a rogue and keep the minimap to the left of the unit frames and a bunch of buttons below the player frame so I can easily see the cooldowns. Here's a link to show you how it looks. :P
What isn't shown here is that above the player and target frames, a Quartz bar pops up with the corresponding cast timer.
Please note that this oUF style does NOT contain any action bars. The screenshots have plenty of buttons visible, all placed there by the Dominos addon. Have a look in vars.lua if you wish to make changes to how this style looks.
Pet / vehicle
Target of target
(Party if you enable in vars.lua)
Race abbreviation, creature type display, difficulty coloring, raid group number (yum!) and probably a whole lot more I just can't remember. Most of this is scavenged from the now discontinued Discord Unit Frames addon! <3
Limited user control! (read the following section)
vars.lua contains a number of settings you can change to make these unit frames slightly more personal.
All the settings have a comment to explain just what it does. If you make changes and there's an update, you have two options. A) Remake those changes in the new vars.lua or B) Don't overwrite your vars.lua, but make sure all new options are added to your own one, either with standard values or your preferred values. The A-method is a lot safer.
If you have any ideas, bugs to report or requests to make, post a comment.
- TOC bump
- Added support for oUF_MoveableFrames (install and use /mvf)
- REALLY stupid bug fixed.
- TOC bump (important!)
- Added buffs/debuffs to the focus frame
- Vehicle swapping enabled (now works like the Blizzard UI)
- Power bar background is lightly coloured by class
- Seems to work just fine with oUF 1.3.3
- Added a pet happiness icon
- Added combatGlow to vars.lua - Check it out!
- Should work fine with the new oUF framework (1.3.1) now
- All unit frames now have their own coordinates in vars.lua
- healthCritical added to vars.lua
- Added frame names. You can now move the frames with addons such as "Visor2" or "MoveAnything"
- Removed xpos, ypos and xOffset from vars.lua
- Added optional target select sound
- Added optional buff/debuff switch key
Check out vars.lua for more information
- Added pet combo points
- Added pet buffs
More stuff, fewer lines of code! :D
- Health formatting is now more sane (20000 -> 20k, 2000000 -> 2m)
- Health percentage also included!
- Max health no longer visible, only current health
- Target debuffs no longer visible
This was changed in order to make room for pet/focus
- vars.lua updated: xpos, xOffset, separator, endcap
View new vars.lua for more details!
There might be more changes, but I didn't keep track.
- Added raid group number
- Added creature type classification
- Font size on race/creature type lowered slightly
- Added "showParty" to vars.lua
- Added rest icon
- Race abbreviation for target of target fixed
- Race abbreviation works for nelfs/belfs now
- Raid icon repositioned to where you can see it
Raid icon is now located at the same spot the leader icon is, but will be located ABOVE the leader icon, should your group leader have a raid icon.