|Go to Page...|
|Updated:||04-12-09 06:12 PM|
Just a simple random mount addon for WotLK/Patch 3.0.
- /mount best will summon a flying mount in flying zones, and land mounts otherwise.
- /mount forcedismount works exactly like /mount best except that it allows dismounting even if you're flying.
- /mount land will summon the fastest land mount you have, regardless of where in the world you are.
- /mount pet will summon a random pet (this dismounts you, and that's Blizzard's fault, not the mod).
- /mount display will put a small list of your mounts to the chat window with their spell IDs (which I need if this addon doesn't summon a particular mount you have).
- /mount help displays the options in your chat window.
- Added the Blue Proto-Drake from Utgarde Pinnacle.
- Fixed a bug with summoning pets upon dismounting.
- Added the ability to let you ignore certain vanity pets.
- The dismounting feature will now exit vehicles as appropriate.
- Added the Acherus Deathcharger as a fast land mount. DKs rejoice!
- Fixed Dalaran and Crystalsong Forest for levels up to 77 thanks to feedback.
- Added workaround for IsFlyableArea() - now supports correct mounting in Dalaran, including Krasus' Landing and Wintergrasp (english clients only).
- Fixed a problem with the macro-conditionals, but means you NEED to specify best, land, flying or forcedismount - /mount by itself won't work now.
- Added rogue and druid stealthing/prowling support. If you're in an Arena, a Battleground or just out in the world PvP-flagged, stealthing will now automatically dismiss your vanity pet.
- Added support for macro-like modifiers. For example, /mount [mod:alt] land; best will summon a random flying mount, unless you're holding down an ALT key, in which case a random land mount is summoned.
- Added the flying option, which will try to summon a flying mount only, unless you don't have any, in which case you will get a land mount.
- Now supports super-fast Arena mounts.
- Fixed a bug with trying to mount pre-70 in Outland (i.e. you have no flying mounts in a flyable zone).
- Added error messages for when the addon can't find any appropriate mounts to call.
- Added /gmount and /ghostmount aliases for the slash command, in case other addons are conflicting.
- Added /mount forcedismount to allow dismounting while flying - be careful with this!!
- Support for vanity pets.
- Can elect to have a pet automatically summoned when Ghost: Mount dismounts you (other methods of dismounting, such as moving indoors from outside for example, will not work)
- Can now choose to ignore mounts based on a partial match. An example...
/mount ignore drake
... will ignore all mounts with 'drake' in their name.
- Using the /mount command while mounted will now dismount you, if you're not flying.
- Fixed a small bug that could make the /mount command not work sometimes.
- Changed the logic so that, if possible, you never see the same mount twice in a row.
- Added support for the AQ40 bug mounts, so they'll be summoned if you have them when in AQ40.