2.1.3 is an update to make it work with 3.3. Since Cataclysm remakes the Aspect system, cAoV will be discontinued.
cAoV is a lightweight Stand-Alone Addon which reminds you to turn off/on Aspect of the Viper.
New in 2.1:
Redone the flashing system, should be much better this time without leaking memory like a window.
cAoV has two different Modes: Standart
When your mana goes below a certain value and you have Aspect of the Hawk/Dragonhawk active, the Aspect of the Viper icon shows up.
When your mana goes above a certain value and you have Aspect of the Viper active, the Aspect of the Hawk/Dragonhawk icon shows up.
If you have Aspect of the Viper active, an icon shows up.
Extra options for both modes
Option to flash icons so you won't overlook them.
Option to flash screen edges, so you really notice it.
Option to only show icon if player is in combat.
Option to only show icon if player is in group.
FAQ Q: How do I configure cAoV? A: Just type in "/caov" or "/caspectoftheviper" and the gui shows up.
Q: Can I change the border or the font? A: You can simply select another font via the gui. If you want to change the border, you can define another path in the gui or replace the file in the addon folder.
I'm from Germany, so please don't mind my mistakes
- Update TOC for Patch 3.3
- Added, improved and rearranged options
- Updated libarys
- Fixed disable screen flash in simple mode.
- replaced PLAYER_REGEN_ENABLED/DISABLED handling with InCombatLockdown()
- New (again) flashing system
- Added missing LibCallbackHandler to options. Why did nobody notice that?
- Fully implement option to change the alpha of the icon
- Removed unnessecary options
- Added option to adjust flash speed
- Added option to adjust update intervals
- Use own flash function instead of blizzards
- Added a load on demand GUI (/caov), currently with AceGUI
- Many minor code changes
- Fixed line 21 error
- Fixed death and mounted check
- Only disable itself if not a Hunter or below lvl 20
- Added check if player is dead, mounted or flying
- Added fullscreen flash
- Added a 2nd display mode
- Changed a lot of code
- Added option to only show icon if player is in group
- Changed some code
- Added a flash to the button. Enabled if mana goes above a certain value
- Moved configuration into a seperate file: config.lua
- Added simple temporary slashcommands
- Now working with every localisation. Spellnames now retrieved from the SpellID.