cTrackingReminder is a very small Stand-Alone Addon for Hunters with the talent "Improved Tracking" and for people who forget to turn on their Find Herbs/Minerals tracking
Whenever your target doesn't match your tracking type, it displays an icon that you can click on to switch your tracking.
Or you can turn on auto switching of your trackings and let the addon do this for you!
For everyone else:
If you are out of combat and don't have Find Herbs/Minerals on, it displays an icon that you can click on to activate it.
This feature is turned off by default, you have to turn it on in the config file.
The configuration is found in the config.lua.
If you don't like the border, you can simply replace it by overwriting the file in the folder and/or editing the cTrackingReminder.lua
I'm from germany, so please don't mind my mistakes
- exportet the configuration in a seperate file: config.lua
- removed slash commands
- removed macro function (you can still use /script cTR:CheckTargetType() if you want)
- added out of combat support for Find Minerals/Herbs. Default: off.
(Hardcoded, since my hunter is neither a miner nor a herbalist)
- added slash commands
- removed some unessasary code...
- Added a function for macros or other AddOns to set your tracking to your targets type.
- Added an option for auto switch of your trackings. Default: Turned off. (This feature is naturally limited, since Trackings are on GlobalCooldown)
- Made the config values accessible through script commands for temporary changes.
- Rewrote some code and as a result also fixed the bug with target types that you can't track, like non-combat Pets or "not specified"