These two commands will show a test message to show that the addon is working.
A demo of the addon can also be seen at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-XvdFYmCGU
- If you do something that would trigger multiple messages, such as gain a level and complete an achievement at the same time, or complete multiple achievements at the same time, then only one message gets displayed, but the sound for each message gets played at the same time, making it very noisy.
- Certain characters such as apostrophes and dashes don't appear correctly in achievement names
COMING EVENTUALLY: When you gain a level, I'd like it to show a screen similar to COD4's screen telling you what new spells you've "unlocked." In addition, at the end of an instance run, I'd like it to show a screen similar to the screen COD4 shows when you finish a multiplayer map.
0.3.3 - 12/12/2010
- Removed the ACHIEVEMENT_EARNED and PLAYER_LEVEL_UP text that gets printed when the event triggers.
0.3.2 - 12/11/2010
- Removed an unused font file from the download
- The normal Blizzard level up announcement frame is now hidden.
0.3.1 - 12/4/2010
- Fixed it for REAL this time.
0.3 - 12/3/2010
- Fixed event handling so this addon actually WORKS again.
0.2 - 10/15/2010
- Updated TOC for 4.0.1
- Changed sound files to MP3s
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com