QuestMods by Yarko
PartyQuests light. I wrote this when I realized that Cosmos PartyQuests was not reliable and very heavy. People liked it so now it's here!
NOTE: The party parts of the addon are no longer functional, and, at this time, I have no plans to get them working again. If I have the desire and the time in the future, I might get to them. So, this is QuestMods light.
- Shows quest levels in the quest log (of course) and also in the watch frame and map. This feature can be shut off in interface options.
- Shows a clear message on the screen when objectives for a quest are complete. Can be configured to play a sound as well (defaulted on).
- Configuration option allows user to send quest objective progress updates to the chat window for easy review.
- Configuration option allows quest objective progress and completion to be reported to party through chat.
- A button and message appear to the right of the center of the screen when the player receives an item that starts a quest. A sound can play as well if configured to do so (defaulted on). Left clicking the button will open the player's bags. Right clicking will simply hide the button. The button disappears when clicked or when all quests have been activated from the items. Can be configured to display button upon login when user has unactivated quest starter items in bags. Button can be moved by holding down shift, left clicking on the button and dragging with the mouse. A configuration button has been made available in configuration options to make the quest starter alert button visible for moving if it is not visible.
- Keeps track of which quest headers were collapsed and which quests were being tracked for each character through logout and login.
- Player can use ctrl+click in the quest log to drop a quest. Doing so will prompt the user with a confirmation dialog. If shift+ctrl+click is used, the confirmation dialog will not appear allowing for quick dropping of multiple quests.
Use the QuestMods options panel to configure the add-on by opening the main menu, clicking the Interface button, clicking the Addons tab, and selecting the QuestMods entry.
- Fixed problem with button showing up on login
- Updated toc to 50400
- Fixed problems with occasional nil errors
* 5.2.1 beta
- TOC to 50300
- Added ability to drop quests in quest log using ctrl+click and shift+ctrl+click.
- Removed display of quest log detail window when getting an automatic quest. Now displays regular quest info window with Close button.
- Button now displays when getting a quest starter item even when the quest has been completed.
- Button now does not disappear if a quest starter item is activated while the user is moving the button.
- Button text no longer sometimes displays when user shows the button for moving.
- Fixed problem with button not being silent at appropriate times.
* 5.1 beta 2
- Fixed set watches bug due to cache being cleared
- Fixed quest selection bug
* 5.1 beta
- Added ability to move quest starter button
- Changed default button location closer to center of screen
- Properly tracks collapsed headers and quest watches
* 5.0 release
- Added quest levels to watch frame and map
- Now handles quest starters that stick arond after quest completion
* 5.0 beta 2
- Added option to send quest progress to party chat
- Added sound for quest objective completion
- Added option for showing quest item button at login
- Quest item button now only shows when getting a new quest item and hides when clicked
- Right-click hides button without opening bags
- Shortened button flash time a bit
- Moved some functionality into button OnShow and OnHide
- Now using OpenAllBags function for better support of other addons
- Button now properly indicates visually when clicked
- Fixed bug calling missing function in options
* 5.0 beta
- Starting from scratch again (hee hee)
- Only implemented a few of the non-party features
- Added a new feature that shows a button when user loots a quest starter
- TOC to 50200
- Added option to display quest objective progress in the chat window
- Fixed problem with button placement when receiving an automatic quest
- Show close button instead of accept button when a quest is automatically added to the log
- Fixed a bug in quest detail background material texture handling
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com