A World of Warcraft add-on that displays numeric cooldown counters on buttons and other icons with cooldowns.
*** Having Problems? ***
Before posting a problem report, please make sure you are using the most recent release and try resetting all Cooldowns settings using the Defaults button in the Interface Configuration window. If your settings got messed up somehow during the recent updates, setting them to defaults may solve the problem. If that doesn't help, and you still don't see cooldown text, try adjusting the pixel width setting to a smaller number (default should be 27). If that doesn't help, post a problem report and make sure to include which other addons you run and any special configuration changes you make so I can try to replicate the problem. Also, if you run an older version because newer ones are not working for you, let me know. Otherwise, until scientists invent the teleporter and I can port to your computer, there isn't much else I can do for you.
*** NEW FEATURES IN 4.2 ****
- Users can now set the minimum pixel width for cooldown text display. Cooldown counters will not appear on buttons or other cooldown icons that have a width smaller than the number chosen (except for the quest watch buttons which always show cooldown text). The default is 27 which is between the size of the standard player buff icon and the standard unit frame debuff icon. The standard action button width is 36 pixels. Scaling a cooldown icon using another addon until it is smaller than the selected minimum width will cause the cooldown text to stop displaying on that icon.
- Now checks higher up the frame hierarchy for a named frame for filtering. Should allow filtering for addons with buttons that had nameless immediate parent frames.
*** NEW FEATURE IN 4.1 Ė FILTERING ***
Too many cooldown texts all over the place now? What happened? I made Cooldowns work with any visible cooldown in any addon (bigger than width of 27 pixels). But now there is alsoÖ Filtering! Check out the Filtering tab in the Cooldowns configuration panel. You will see a list of all the UI frames that Cooldowns is aware of and you can uncheck the ones that you donít want to see cooldown text on. Donít want to see cooldown text on Bartender4 bar 6? Uncheck BT4Bar6. Donít want to see text on WeakAuras icons? Uncheck WeakAurasFrame.
*** NEW FEATURES IN 4.0 ***
- Can now configure the minimum cooldown time for cooldown text to appear. Used to be hard-coded to 1.5 seconds. (thanks OptimusSupernova)
- Better support for other addons including TellMeWhen.
*** NEW FEATURES IN 3.0 ***
- Can now select whether cooldown numbers flash the alternate color or display it as solid as the cooldown nears zero.
- Can now select fonts in the addon options panel from a dropdown list containing all known in-game font names.
- Text file in the addon folder contains list of known in-game fonts.
- Cooldown counters now displayed on the spell button flyout frame (e.g. priest chakra).
Configure colors, fonts, and other options through the Cooldowns interface options panel.
Please see the readme.txt file for a tutorial on how to configure fonts in Cooldowns.
- Fixed problem caused when rebooting computer while long cooldown is running
- Fixed problem changing minimum option value
- Added config text var YARKOCOOLDOWNS_CONFIG_MINIMUM2 for possible differences in languages
- Updated german translations
- User can now configure the minimum size for cooldown text placement
- Adjusted small text scaling
- Proper handling of BT4 as opposed to previous sloppy handling
- Efficiency improvements
- Better centering when cooldown is 2 lines
- Now checks higher up genealogy for filterable frame
- Now rounds width before checking size
- Hides when alpha is 0
- Now using Blizzards' color swatch template for borders and stuff
- Fixed config tab text coloring
- Fixed problem keeping cooldowns from rerecognizing parent frames
* 4.1 (release)
- Adjusted scaling so that single digits are the actual default font height
- Made action button handling more efficient by creating fewer ActionCooldowns table entries
- Fixed problem where reenabled cooldown texts would not reappear immediately
- Less space between lines in two-line cooldown texts
- Cooldown texts with M or H now show two lines when there are only two digits in the number
- Fixed scaling problem
- Made text fit available space better
* 4.1 (beta)
- Added parent frame filtering
* 4.0 (beta 5)
- Adjusted minimum cooldown size back to 27
- Now excepts only watch frame since that's all that's necessary
- Adjusted small scaling to fit button better
- Now names cooldown text frames if cooldown parent has a name for testing convenience
- Fixed scaling calculation
- Fixed size check calculation
* 4.0 (beta 2)
- Fixed bug related to charges in action button handler
* 4.0 (beta)
- Added minimum cooldown length config option
- Changed to hook to cooldown widget function for better compatibility with other addons
- Added support for TellMeWhen switch
- Fixed problem dealing with cooldowns without name
- Efficiency refactoring
- Updated to 50200
- Fixed problem with counter scaling when running with Bartender4
- Removed support for ButtonFacade since ButtonFacade is now Masque
- Fixed logic problem causing counters to not work properly when cooldown is restarted
* 3.0 release
- Added counters to the flyout frame
* 3.0 beta 2
- Added custom dropdown for font file selection to solve problem with taint using blizzard dropdown
* 3.0 beta
- Major rewrite to solve design problems that have been bugging me for some time
- Fixed bug that caused cooldowns on potions on actionbars to not show properly
- Added option to display the alternate color as solid instead of flashing
- Added pulldown for in-game fonts.
- Added options to disable cooldown number flashing and how many seconds to flash
- Removed upper limit for setting how many seconds to show seconds
- Fixed problems with cooldown text sizing
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com