This data broker plugin keeps track of your money and displays:
- a simple balance history for: session, today, yesterday, this week (rolling last seven days) and this month (rolling last 30 days);
- a breakdown of the money owned on the server, character by character.
You can right-click this plugin to get access to the config menu. It provides the following functionnalities:
- remove money data from a (possibly deleted) character.
- switch between various display modes.
If you have AddonLoader, this addon will load as delayed.
- Fixed issues where removing a toon or logging a toon unknown from AraBrokerMoney was affecting the balance history.
- Added option "Calendar mode" to switch between "Last 7 days / Last 30 days" and "This week (starting monday) / This month (starting the 1st)".
- Added option "Thousand separator": Space (default), Comma or None.
- Added support for !ClassColors.
- Added optional dependencies: NazScrooge and the buggy DepositBox!.
- Fixed the day to end at midnight for everyone, not only french people (my bad :p).
- Fixed a display mode only used by Kergoth (thank him for the useless update :p)
- No, wait, I also tried to make the day end at midnight, taking daylight saving time into account, for the obsessivly compulsive people outta there.
- Fixed some display modes so that, for exemple, 0c doesn't read as 0g 00s 00c.
- There's now 2 distinct display modes: one for the block and one for the tooltip.
- Fixed an issue where a fresh install of r4 was not setting a default display mode.
- Better implementation of display modes.
- Code tweak.
- Added "this month" (rolling last 30 days) to the balance history.
- Added some display modes.
- Added class coloring. It's not retroactive: you will have to log your alts to get their class color.
- Fixed a rare bug due to a global variable that should have been local (not confirmed).
- Fixed X-Credits in TOC file.
- Added an option to switch between normal and compact display mode.