This UI has been tested with the new 3.1 PTR but, is only experiencing minor details which can be remedied by grabbing updated mods of the ones erroring. (ie: MSBT) There is also some odd image positioning with the kgpanel art on the ptr and if it continues like that onto live then that will be pretty easy to fix.
- UI was created in a 1600x1050 resolution
- Many elements were taken and or edited to my own preferences.
- oUF style is based off of Neal's oUF_Neav which can be found here.
- Player Pet
- Target of Target
- Focus Target
- Party Pets **New**
- VisualHeal Support
- A second unitframe skin to use
- Latency to castbars
- Swing timer support
- Multiple Actionbar and Art setup **New**
Brief Installation Guide
- Backup your current Interface/WTF folders
- Extract the file using WinRar to either your desktop or where you prefer
- Copy/Move the Interface and WTF folder into your main WoW folder (usually located inside c:\program files\world of warcraft)
- Rename the folder YOUR_ACCOUNT_NAME to your actual account name
- Rename the folder 'ServerName' to the server you play on
- Rename the folder 'CharacterName' to the character you use
- Copy/Move the folders that say 'PlayerFrame' and 'TargetingFrames' into your interface folder.
- Login to your account
- Go to each mod and set the profile to: eDefault
- Reload UI when you're done to make sure all positioning is fixed.
- More installation help found in the install file within the package.
- To use the skinning portion of oUF_Basic you need to go into oUF_Basic.lua and follow the instructions at the top of the file.
- Raid frames are not oUF based and are only temporary until an oUF version is implemented.
- Did some tweaking
- Added party pet frame support
- Added new actionbar background art
- Added new actionbar left/right art
- Added multiple profiles to work with 2/3 bar setups
- Fixed some tweaks here and there
- Added Focus Target frames
- Added swing timer support
- Added latency support to castbars
- Added a skin to have as an alternate choice
- Added visualheal support
- New rune mod that's more basic looking.
- Reworked the castbars time/name positioning as well as truncating the name.
- Added as well as removed a few mods