I'm no longer maintaining this fan update. The original PaladinWarnings (linked above) received an update today, so I strongly suggest checking that out.
I liked the way PaladinWarnings worked, because I have no more room on my action bars to put down all my Hand of ...'s and am using ClassButtons.
I updated the functionality a little bit, changed 'Blessing of Protection' to 'Hand of Protection' etc., added Divine Intervention and Lay on Hands, and fixed grammar in the localization. Further I stripped the addon down a bit.
Current Version is bčta, please give me your feedback about the not-whispering thing and the /pw loh slash command, does the option last over sessions?
Now then, what exactly is this addon (since the page from the original addon isn't too helpful )?
Whenever you do one of the following spells on someone, you will whisper that person as well to notify them:
* Hand of Protection
* Hand of Freedom
* Hand of Salvation
* Hand of Sacrifice
* Lay on Hands (/pw loh will turn this message off)
* Divine Intervention
* Divine Protection
This addon is enabled by default,
Type '/pw', '/palawarn' or '/paladinwarnings' to disable this addon.
'/pw loh' disables the messages sent to players receiving LoH, typing it again enables it again.
The '[W To] 80:Matsuri:3-Alonsus' message in the screenshot is from Prat, without a chat addon this would show as 'To [Matsuri]:'.
80:Matsuri:3-Alonsus just means that he is level 80, name Matsuri, raid group 3, realm Alonsus.
* Updated .TOC for patch 4.0.1.
* Updated .TOC for patch 3.3.0.
* Stripped some of the unnecessary code, making it smaller again!
* Fixed a typo.
* Added AddonLoader support.
* Added a checker to shut down the addon when you aren't a Paladin and haven't got AddonLoader installed. Somehow I seem to have made version 1.7 from 1.5b, ignoring the 1.6 update in which I implemented this.
* Made it even smaller, still room for improvement though but have to bčtatest that myself first.
* I suck. Don't ask :P (added the LoH slash command but forgot to make it work with whispering)
* Fixed the 'self-whispering' thing (hopefully).
* Made a slash command (/pw loh) that will disable/enable the message sent to people you're LoH'ing.
* Made file smaller, removed some functions that didn't work anyway.
* Updated .TOC for patch 3.2.0. Yup, that's all. Just a filthy tocbump.
* Made PaladinWarnings not load when not on a Paladin... thought I already implemented that though :)
* Updated .TOC for patch 3.1.0.
* Fixed little bug.
* Found screenshot.
* UNBELIEVABLE! THEY MADE A QUICK PREVIEW BUTTON LESS THAN A MONTH AFTER I REQUESTED IT! :O :O
* Added slash command, first time so if it works I > happy.
* [s]Uploaded screenshot.[/s] Finding screenshot...
* Anyone that is experienced with buff modding please send me a PM for solving the first TODO bug on the info pane. Got an idea myself but can't find time or intellect to solve it.
* Repacked .zip, packed it wrong (:o)
* Updated .TOC for patch 3.0.0.
* Added Hand of Sacrifice
* Fixed spelling bug ('elseelseif' instead of 'elseif').
* Release to the public - WoWInterface exclusive (of course).
* WTB preview button for the text when uploading a file...
* Updated the functionality a little bit.
* Changed 'Blessing of Protection' to 'Hand of Protection' etc..
* Added Divine Intervention and Lay on Hands.
* Fixed grammar in the localization.
* Changing Description 4 times due to lack of preview button.