Configuration is console only
/bosslogger (/blg shorthand)
chatlog (toggles logging of chat in addition to combatlog)
party (toggles logging in 5man)
raid (toggles logging in raids)
verbose (toggles printing notifications to the user's chatframe)
transcriptor (toggles starting/stoping Transcriptor logging if it is installed)
/reload to save the log at the end of raid.
The log can then be found at \World of Warcraft\Logs\WoWCombatLog.txt
It does what me and my guild want it to, so I consider it "complete". keywords: "combat log" /combatlog raid boss wws wmo wowmeteronline auto combatlog automatic heroic 5man transcriptor
- Remove 4.x compatibility code
- Package newest LibBossIDs-1.0 (r81)
- .toc update, compatible with WoW 5.0.4/MoP
- let's see if we can manage a version that works on both MoP/4.x as advertised :P
- more MoP beta fixes
- MoP beta compatibility (build 15799 tested)
- fix logging Spine of Deathwing
- update to latest LibBossIDs-1.0 (r78 release)
- bundled latest LibBossIDs-1.0 (r74 alpha) to pickup new 5man bosses.
- .toc update, compatible with Hour of Twilight (4.3)
- LibBossIDs-1.0 (r65 release)
- .toc update, compatible with Rage of the Firelands (4.2)
- LibBossIDs-1.0 (r60 release)
- toc update
- LibBossIDs-1.0 update.
- improve help message for options from /blg
- LibBossIDs-1.0 update.
- Attempt to fix the party/raid toggle logic.
- Improvements to the start/stop logic when several bosses are in mouseover range (eg. HoO second floor)
- Console options added: /bosslogger
-- chatlog: toggles logging of chat in addition to combatlog
-- party: toggles logging in 5man.
-- raid: toggles logging in raids.
-- transcriptor: toggles starting Transcriptor logging (if installed as it's a separate addon)
- Optional Transcriptor logging (if it is installed)
- Using LibBossIDs to log dungeon and heroic dungeon bosses.
- Let's try to make it more healer friendly (checks targettarget for startup)
- Also make it work for encounters that start with friendly bosses
(should work for things like Gunship and Valithria)
- should now work for Lady Deathwhisper
(and hopefully any more raid bosses that are not classed as 'worldboss')
- toc update for wow 3.3
* it works *
- removed optional dependency to Transcriptor.
- now logs chat as well (to facilitate analysis if you want to have boss emotes and yells in addition to combatlog)
- now only logs bosses when you are in a raid
(to stop it logging bosses in the outside world that are
not meant to be fought - eg. Argent Tournament Grounds)