What is it?
Buffy is a simple, lightweight attempt at reskinning the default buff, debuff and tench buttons. It's only using about 4kb of memory and barely any processing time.
All it does is reskin the buff, debuff and tench buttons. The default skin is supposed to fit the Blizzard UI. You can change it in any way you want though, you just need to know some Lua.
As of v1.1, you can find a small config in the core.lua file.
Personally, I think this is feature complete. I don't want it to do anything fancy, and I'm glad it turned out that simple. If you still have some feature requests though, feel free to throw a comment.
1.2 - 31st March 2010
- added an option to use a custom buff timer format
- removed the option to remove the space in the default timer display; this functionality is replaced by the custom timer format
1.1 - 5th January 2010
- fixed to work with 3.3 and the new consolidated buffs button
- added separate scaling for debuff buttons
- added an option to remove the space in the default time display