Addon Switcher is a small and simple tool to enable and disable your addons quickly. I made it for my toon to make custom (like "raid", "grind" and "pvp") addon profiles.
1) Make sure you have enabled/disabled all addons for current profile (eg. disabled Gatherer and Auctioneer and you are making raid profile).
2) Type /addonswitcher save raid. This will save your new profile with "raid" name.
3) Enable/Disable different set of addons and make different profile - eg. /addonswitcher save pvp.
4) You can quickly switch between profiles with /addonswitcher switch raid and /addonswitcher switch pvp commands. If you don't like auto-reload feature, just use /addonswitcher load raid and /addonswitcher load pvp instead.
5) You can list available profiles with /addonswitcher list command.
6) You can use /addonswitcher delete to delete a profile.
You can use "/as" instead of "/addonswitcher".
Ampere support: Ampere addon management tool is supported:
1) /ampere and /amp options can be used to access Ampere config screen.
2) New buttons on Ampere screen to support Addon Switcher:
[LOAD] [SAVE] [RELOAD UI]
- Ampere Plugin: "Save as" dialog fix
- ampere plugin included
- /amp or /ampere as new Ampere shortcut
- new command: /as switch <profile name>
- now you can use spaces in profile names!
- many bugfixes :)
- ToC bump
- ToC bump
- you can now delete profiles
- new version numbering
- small help tweaks