Small and simple addon that automatically accepts group invites based upon certain criterias.
There are three options available:
Accept from friends
Accept from guild members
Accept from a 'vip' list
The idea behind the vip list is to accept only from certain friends, in case you don't want to accept from everyone on your friends list.
Configuration is done by using the slash command /ga or /groupaccept. The following options are available:
/ga guild - Toggle group accept from guild members
/ga friends - Toggle group accept from friends
/ga vip - Toggle group accept from vip list
/ga addvip <name> - Add someone to vip list
/ga delvip <name> - Remove someone from vip list
/ga listvip - Print vip list
Configuration is stored on a per character basis. If you rather would like to have the same settings for all characters, edit GroupAccept.toc and change "## SavedVariablesPerCharacter: GroupAcceptDB" to "## SavedVariables: GroupAcceptDB".
- Updated toc for patch 4.3.4
- Updated toc for patch 3.2
- Added in-game slash command /ga or /groupaccept for configuration
- Added per character saved variables
- Added vip list, removed some unnecessary code
- Updated to work with 3.1 patch (thanks Sojil@WoWInterface and Borlox@WowAce for fix)